Hello. SPAM for MAM-EA.com

Joseph Chambers

Spammer for MAM-EA.com
Hello I'm beginner in Forex trading, I am watching a video in youtube youtube.com/channel/UCcXWX1t1hQRwAIzpTU40s3w/featured , they look good. This is video good for me? because i'm interested with that. Please your suggestion. Thank you.

Originally posted in Hello and Welcome. Strangely, others have made very similar posts in other non-commercial folders.

Hi, I am sorry to ask this. I am a beginner in Forex so I dig a lot of information on the internet. I found this video and they say that they can give us the daily signals with almost precise predictions (I saw the reviews). Can anyone give me the opinion?
Here is the link: youtube.com/channel/UCcXWX1t1hQRwAIzpTU40s3w/playlists

Hi, guys. I'm a New in Forex Trading. I found some channel on Youtube and I'd like to join these System. Maybe someone can suggest me a Good Trading, but I'd like this system because it's different from others. How about you guys thinking? Am I right? Is it good for beginners like me? youtube.com/channel/UCcXWX1t1hQRwAIzpTU40s3w/featured Please kindly check and email me or comment me here. Thank you for help!!

Hi guys. I am beginner in Forex trading and I want to learn more about it.
I found this video on youtube
youtube.com/channel/UCcXWX1t1hQRwAIzpTU40s3w/videos
I saw the review and I'm very interested for this!
Would you like to check the video and give me your opinion?
Thanks

Originally spammed into Beginners Bootcamp.

Back