Hello to all and a not so simple question

parston

Recruit
Hey guys and gals,
I am not new in investing but pretty new in FOrex. Can anyone suggest any fundamental ways to look at gold or currencies?

Best place to start is gaining some education in the various fundamental indicators. Find a reliable economic calendar and study the different regular announcements month to month. Personally I keep an eye on fundamentals to supplement my technical analysis

Hey guys and gals,
I am not new in investing but pretty new in FOrex. Can anyone suggest any fundamental ways to look at gold or currencies?
I did a tech analysis course about 10 years agi, still utilise most of it today when reading the markets....

Actually the majority of beginners learn fundamental analysis using various guides from the Internet and economic calendar. Almost all brokers give access to economic calendars, so it shouldn't be a problem at all. And guides are in free access in the Internet. I know that's how my friend learned on his own. Of course, he hasn't become an pro, but he understands everything he needs for his trading strategy.

Actually the majority of beginners learn fundamental analysis using various guides from the Internet and economic calendar. Almost all brokers give access to economic calendars, so it shouldn't be a problem at all. And guides are in free access in the Internet. I know that's how my friend learned on his own. Of course, he hasn't become an pro, but he understands everything he needs for his trading strategy.
I'm triing to do so :) if you have any suggestions about learingn resources, please tell me

yeah getting a understanding of the basics and then cracking down to master what you are after there is loads here at FPA course for you to learn what you need

If you are not new to investing then you will find trading forex and commodities pretty easy. It’s unlike stocks at many levels. It is much more predictable and hence, less volatile. You should learn about different trade strategies (if you have not already) and analytical tools. Backtest your strategies and choose a forex broker that is compatible with your trading style.

Back