1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello to all and greetings from Macedonia

Discussion in 'Hello and Welcome' started by gognen, Feb 16, 2012.

1. gognen

gognen Private

I want to say hello to everybody here on this excellent forum from which I am constantly improving my knowledge as well as from other sites, books etc. with resources of information. My name is Ognen and I live in Macedonia. The problem with this country is that I am not allowed to do currency trading because of the National's Bank restrictive policy and Macedonian Denar (MKD) pegged to Euro. I am communicating with some organizations that are engaged in convincing the NBoM (National Bank of Macedonia) for market liberalization and I am actively pointing in the newspapers and on television that FOREX trading is very attractive business to start, so people can trade from here too. For now, I am just demo-trading.

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

You can sidestep the peg issues by opening an account denominated in Euros or Dollars. As for the other restrictions, good luck. Sadly, the US slapped American traders with a pile of restrictions that makes it harder and harder to open accounts with non-US brokers. Looks liek the Macedonian government is one step ahead by trying to block all forex trading.