Hello to all traders in ARMY!

Hi! I am Oxi. Newbie here!
Like trading, Forex and everything about it.
I really like the way this site gives basic information for new people (even though I'm not new to Forex)
Welcome to FPA Oxi,

Few suggestions for you to improve your trading as below mentioned :)

Take a look at this link Forex Military School and start your Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/r/author/8/pharaoh-financial-blog

Use below link to contact fpa if you have any questions.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/FPA-FAQ-and-Knowledge-Base-TOC/

And, if you got any question then feel free to write here. We are more than happy to assist our members.
Have a great day :)

Welcome Oxi!
It's nice you joined FPA! And so cool you're not new to Forex trading. Hope you will find evrything you need to grow in your skills!
It would be interesting to hear how you started trading and how's it been untill now!

Best,
Andrew!

Welcome Oxi!
It's nice you joined FPA! And so cool you're not new to Forex trading. Hope you will find evrything you need to grow in your skills!
It would be interesting to hear how you started trading and how's it been untill now!

Best,
Andrew!
Thank you, Andrew!
I've been doing pretty well this year! Had not so much time to trade by my own (but EA does it for me) but still trade manually sometimes. I mostely like to trade scalping. I like to be involved in the process, patiently waiting for my prediction to become true!

Welcome, Oxi. Read all you can read here. Ask questions and you`ll be answered. Then test yourself in demo trading. And remember to do not risk what you cant afford to lose.

Hi Oxi, welcome aboard and yes this is one of the best places to learn the basics

Welcome, Oxi. Read all you can read here. Ask questions and you`ll be answered. Then test yourself in demo trading. And remember to do not risk what you cant afford to lose.
Thanks! I think that risk is an integral part of trading. But, of course, you're right with the statement. By the way, what is the percent of you account you allow yourself to risk withi one deal?

Thanks! I think that risk is an integral part of trading. But, of course, you're right with the statement. By the way, what is the percent of you account you allow yourself to risk withi one deal?
Money management is very important. In example i`m using 1-2% for each trade and using 1:500 leverage.

Back