Hello to all traders in ARMY!

Thanks! I think that risk is an integral part of trading. But, of course, you're right with the statement. By the way, what is the percent of you account you allow yourself to risk withi one deal?

I use 3-5% for each trade but I started with 1-2%. First try small amounts than a bit bigger but not too big

Money management is very important. In example i`m using 1-2% for each trade and using 1:500 leverage.
Sure! It is very important and I'm just wondering what is avarage amount traders used to risk. Appreciate your answer! Thank you.

Sure! It is very important and I'm just wondering what is avarage amount traders used to risk. Appreciate your answer! Thank you.

2% of account is pretty standard for me but sometimes I will go as high as 5% if I'm confident

2% of account is pretty standard for me but sometimes I will go as high as 5% if I'm confident
I see. I think it's pretty good to stick to such rule. I just feel that sometimes it gets really hard to overcome the emotions and not to risk more.

Back