Hello world!

Nathan Timbery

Recruit
It's such a great opportunity to be in this community with my fellow traders. I had several trading experiences that I would like to share with you guys. I hope that I could be able to give some help and bright ideas regarding trading. I started my trading career back at the first years of the second millennium and still fortunate to earn the best of what I have put into risk trough trading. Of course, I am also open to any suggestions and more information that will make us successful. I am looking forward to make brilliant discussions with you here!

Thanks,
Nathan

Hi Nathan

Good stuff! I look forward to reading about your trading expiriences and the brilliant discussions too mate.

All the best

Cheers

Ahem...Nathan??

One person welcomed you to our FPA garrison and another is looking forward to "your trading experiences, brilliant discussions, and bright ideas regarding trading".

...and Nathan, ehhhh exactly when do you plan to start sharing your "bright ideas regarding trading"???

You mentioned, "I started my trading career back at the first years of the second millennium..", and I trust you do plan to start sharing your wisdom this millennium; yah?

Back