Hello

alanshawn

Private
Hi Everyone
I am a new member starting just today.I habe been watching FX trading without actively trading since one year now.I am decided to jump in that bandwagon since I have more time than ever.But Kingforex gates seems closed now....Anyway I am serious about it.
Since two years I was trading currency and ETF options.
I just would like to know

When we watch the video we can see a nice screen with all the indicators.Do we get that trading platform once we are enrolled in KIng trading?
Does it trade London,NY and asian session?
If I want to trade this way the most convenient would be to be located in Europe so we dont have to wake up at night.Do we have honest forex brokers over in europe and could you guys indicate me some of them?
Thanks to all and
Best Wishes
Alan

Napoleon and all
I am based in FL for 20 years now.Young retiree(50) I love to travel thats why I am considering going to trade in Europe.Why Forex first to make more money and second because its a king of trading I dont know.And I want to know it.A challenge.
My goals?For short to learn more and succeed
Best
Alan

Woohoo! Another Floridian!

I believe King Forex trades from the US. It's possible that someone may also run the trading room during other market sessions, but I'm not sure about that. I usually just read the text version of the trading signals, so will have find a chance when I don't want my pitifully slow internet connection to be doing anything else to check out what flavor of charts Crazy Cat and Sir Pips use in the videos to see if I recognize it. Alternatively, ask the question in response to the Daily Signals thread the evening it comes out or early the next morning and there's a reasonable chance it'll get answered.

Back