Hello

It looks like a Chinese Dragon from where I sit. Is it? Very lucky they say!

I have been able to really have a good hunt around in here today and I am amazed/gobsmacked at the quality of information in here. It's incredible. Some of it I will have to read very carefully.. This site is really an invaluable resource. I can see I am going to learn a great deal from the experience of others in here. :).

I am going to have to dust off my demo and try out some of the things I'm learning. Very excited indeed!!

Someday, I'll get a decent avatar.

Glad to hear you plan to try things out on demo. Too many people dive in headfirst and then wonder where their money went.

Good luck Dragon????...well, I am seriously thing of dumping that sucker coz it has not been protecting my trading accounts.

Yup, there are tons of stuffs in our FPA site which will keep you busy reading, learning for the next...ohhhhh...6 months or so.

================================================
"Too many people dive in headfirst and then wonder where their money went."

Haiyoh-yo, I thought that's what humans are supposed to do....the adventurous spirit, risk taker, and all that.

Hmmm, so we have to check the hole for squirrel, like Tarzen does, before taking the plunge;yah?

Change your avatar?? Why in the world would you want to do that for?? Don't you know the price of gold these days???

Hello Pharaoh, I agree.. I love my demo account and often go back to it when I want to try something new. No point making silly mistakes on my live account until I understand what I'm doing and why I'm doing it. I'm happy to say that I am still trading with my live account after 2 years. Always refused point blank to top it up after making my initial investment. My trading style is very basic and simple (trade with the trend from a C point, looking for candle formations to signal an entry opportunity). I am very excited about trying some of the "spike trading" on my demo (never done that before!) and am also watching Sive's videos closely.

As for the Avatar, I say.. if the Avatar fits, wear it! :).

Well, the Chinese do have a lot of great symbols to attract prosperity. Maybe one of those would work if the Dragon isn't? Gold coins and Koi come to mind immediately :).

I've been with the same broker and have been using the same platform now since I started (demo now for 3 and live for 2 years) and am very happy with them.. you know, sometimes you've got to stay in the one place in order to work out which way it is to go home.. if you keep wandering around you run the risk of losing your way altogether.

Back