Hello

DimaUSD

Recruit
Hey guys, names Dima :)

After a few years of speculation, i finally decided to expand my knowledge on Forex trading and seriously begin to "dig-deep" into the roots of it all. I am motivated to learn forex right now more then i ever was. I have always had some interest but never enough to fully convince me to begin learning it and trying it out. Im only 21 years old, currently studying at California University of Sacramento and working on a criminal justice degree. My dad has been trading stocks, futures, and now trades forex but what he calls "trend trading" and not "daily trading. Hes been doing it for over 10 years, with varying results. He has a lot of knowledge in the subject matter and will be my guide/mentor.

What im focusing right now is learning the roots of forex, like a complete noobie, which i am :p After having some common knowledge on how the forex works and what not, ill be trading a paper account.

Im really looking forward to this experience and believe i can pull through, i know not everyone can become a successful forex trader but im dedicated and will begin this journey slow and steady.

Im currently reading the "Forex Military School | Complete Forex Education by a Pro Banker" article here on the forums and find it very helpful :) I was wondering if anyone can guide me to some good books i can read on forex trading. There are so many that i don't know which ones i should begin from so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :cool:

Thanks

Back