• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Hello!

notzen

Recruit
Hello!

I am happy to find this website ,
I try some brokers like FXcm , avatrade, alfatrade and Etoro but I decide after looking around for reviews to close my account (honestly I put few moneys in the account and I loose my money , not many at least).
I am looking at the website but I will apreciate if anyone have some good broker to advice , I would like to trade forex , cfd and indexes .

thanks a lot!

If someone pops up here and says "ReallyBigFxBroker is the world's best broker!" would you believe them? Even if the broker was good, it might not be good for your trading needs.

You need a lot more specifics about what you are looking for. Then follow the method here:

How to Select a Forex Broker

Yes, I agree, a good broker is a certain broker for certain person. You know, I work with Trade.24 and I like its service, so when my friend asked me, I advised him this firm without any questions. And what do you think? Collapse! As he told me, “those people called me in my private time and I find it incorrect. I know better how to use my money.” And he’s found one who just saying him “yes, sir” and “good idea, sir”!

Hello!

I am happy to find this website ,
I try some brokers like FXcm , avatrade, alfatrade and Etoro but I decide after looking around for reviews to close my account (honestly I put few moneys in the account and I loose my money , not many at least).
I am looking at the website but I will apreciate if anyone have some good broker to advice , I would like to trade forex , cfd and indexes .

thanks a lot!

I want to say sorry upfront because I at no point want to make you look bad or wrong. However, I feel you lack sufficient knowledge and even experience. Firstly, you need to be HONEST whether you lost money because of those brokers or because of your own ability? If you honestly believe it’s to do with those brokers than fair enough.

However, it is must to keep in mind that BROKER alone is not going to make you successful; it also needs to be in your performance that will take you through. As per brokers, I think you need to go with what said above by Pharaoh, it’s okay to listen to others but ultimately you need to follow your own brain. The best way is to check reviews and then open demo, it is EASY way to figure out majority of the stuff and then you can start with little investment. Again sorry IF I sounded even slightly rude.

Back