Hello

LedBelly2.0

Recruit
Hello Everyone
I have read through the FPA forums many times over the years but never joined until now. I honestly feel that I have received a lot of knowledge from FPA and hope to give some back. I have been trading currencies for a little over six years. I am from the States, central time zone. I have used a US based broker for the past 4 years. I trade on the MT4 platform but have tried several others. I have tried 100s of strategies it seems, but have found consistency with only one. After about six months of trading I realized that I had no idea what I was doing and decided to go back to school. I graduated last year with degrees in finance and economics. I don't know that school was totally necessary to be a consistent trader, they don't actually teach trading at school, but I do think that having a well rounded finance and economics background helps me see the bigger picture. I am considering studying for the CMT. I think that knowledge would benefit my chart analysis. If there is anyone with thoughts on it I would love to hear them.

Hello Everyone
I have read through the FPA forums many times over the years but never joined until now. I honestly feel that I have received a lot of knowledge from FPA and hope to give some back. I have been trading currencies for a little over six years. I am from the States, central time zone. I have used a US based broker for the past 4 years. I trade on the MT4 platform but have tried several others. I have tried 100s of strategies it seems, but have found consistency with only one. After about six months of trading I realized that I had no idea what I was doing and decided to go back to school. I graduated last year with degrees in finance and economics. I don't know that school was totally necessary to be a consistent trader, they don't actually teach trading at school, but I do think that having a well rounded finance and economics background helps me see the bigger picture. I am considering studying for the CMT. I think that knowledge would benefit my chart analysis. If there is anyone with thoughts on it I would love to hear them.
Welcome to FPA man, We love to have new members :) lets us know if you need any kind of help from our end :)

Back