Hello!

Hi there,
The mind is always a good place to start, probably the hardest part to get right in trading

Hi, how long have you been training for? I have been doing online training courses since March but not confident enough to go live yet.
And that's right. There's no need to rush yourself to go live. This can be dangerous.

You are obviously a newbie so hello too. If you want to make it in forex trading then you need to get a new definition of it because I am pretty sure that he definition you have of forex trading is not exactly the kind of definition that he other traders here have of forex. THere is so much more to it and you need to know it first.

Since you are a beginner I will suggest that you take your time to find out exactly what forex trading is all about and you should not let it get to you because there's so much more to it than what most people think when they join first,. The first thing that you should note is that you will need to take up a course in forex trading if you are really serious about making it big in forex.

Back