• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching Hello

Help me find a company

Vinagre

Recruit
Hello
I´m here to know what is the best broker for me and to have some information about them

Good week!

Hello @Vinagre .May I know what exactly you are looking in a broker?
Hello
After all this time i end up choosing ICMarkets.

I´m starting in April. Hope i don´t regret it.
It looks like the best is Interactive Brokers but i don´t have 25000 Dollars.....

Anyways thanks

Hello
After all this time i end up choosing ICMarkets.

I´m starting in April. Hope i don´t regret it.
It looks like the best is Interactive Brokers but i don´t have 25000 Dollars.....

Anyways thanks
Solid choice in my opinion.

Greetings;
End up not starting trading in 2021 do to a job opportunity, but still got some data and did my research during this year.

Algos are looking promising.

Thanks to everyone and have a good 2022.

It depends on what you look for. I suggest that you do a good search on the internet and choose one that has good customers' feedback and reputation. Choosing a good broker is crucial. Thus, take time to find out the one that meets your need.

I used to use IC Markets, it was pretty good until Australia changed the leverage laws for Australian residents.... It went from 1:500 to 1:30, which sucked.... Needless to say, I don't use them anymore. I went offshore with a firm called CedarFX.
"Good" will depend on your own criteria as we all look for different things from brokers, so it's not a one size fits all kind of deal. Do some research and see what suits you and feel free to ask opinions about your choice on the forum.

Won't go wrong with ICM.
They're leverage is slightly hampered owing to FCA and other regulatory bodies you can go offshore I myself use both types of brokers

Back