Hello hello

refactoring

Recruit
Hello,

As I know very little about global politics, the global economy, and what else might influence a trader, I'm skeptical about if I can bring up the recurring effort to get a reward. I learn best through having a dedicated 1-on-1 teacher, a lot of concentrated practice, and reflection with the teacher. But I don't know anyone I can ask in my direct social network willing to teach and get paid for this. I will see the market as my teacher. I'm interested to get started with learning.

My starting point:
  • my country is safe and provides the infrastructure to move securely and fast in case of war, nuclear power plant accidents, or other crisis
  • food, water, and electricity are available and relatively cheap
  • connection to the internet is relatively fast and stable
  • I have basic income with part-time work
  • I've opened a real account to get the real experience, but this seems too early

Last edited:
Hi, I think you should visit Forex Military School in "Books" section, then practice on demo account. Regards Greg

Hello,

As I know very little about global politics, the global economy, and what else might influence a trader, I'm skeptical about if I can bring up the recurring effort to get a reward. I learn best through having a dedicated 1-on-1 teacher, a lot of concentrated practice, and reflection with the teacher. But I don't know anyone I can ask in my direct social network willing to teach and get paid for this. I will see the market as my teacher. I'm interested to get started with learning.

My starting point:
  • my country is safe and provides the infrastructure to move securely and fast in case of war, nuclear power plant accidents, or other crisis
  • food, water, and electricity are available and relatively cheap
  • connection to the internet is relatively fast and stable
  • I have basic income with part-time work
  • I've opened a real account to get the real experience, but this seems too early
Welcome to FPA mate,

Take a look at this link Forex Military School and start your Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/r/author/8/pharaoh-financial-blog

Use the below link to contact fpa if you have any questions.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/FPA-FAQ-and-Knowledge-Base-TOC/

And, if you got any questions then feel free to write here. We are more than happy to assist our members.
Have a great day :)

Get started with the free content on this site and put the hours into practice. All of it can be learned with effort.

A year has passed. I failed hard and observed that:

- cash is a position. It implies that staying in cash provides flexibility, and should not be viewed as a non-decision or lack of strategy.

- the "gap" is when the price jumps from one level to another without any trading occurring in between. This phenomenon usually happens between the close and open of trading sessions, often due to news or other events impacting the asset's value. Gaps can be upward ("gap up") or downward ("gap down") and are considered significant technical indicators.

- an event that could create a significant gap is: start of intense religious or political aggressiveness with global consequences (war)

Back