hello

hello people, am a new bie.. i have heard alot about forex but sincerely speaking i have no much ideas and experience on it... i am a medical student in ukraine in the first course.. i want you to help me with ideas and tips on how to start my tradings??!! thank you

Ok...
First, hello.

Second, my best friend is a physician, and two of my other best friends are becoming residents this year.
Because of this, I have a specific piece of advice for you. That is not to invest more than 10% of your savings in any brokered (leveraged) forex account.
I still believe you should have your other savings diversified into other currencies, but when you get into trading you shouldn't allocate more than ten percent.
This will help you become able to support positions that you truly, and from an educated standpoint, believe are worth maintaining.

After that, my advice is no different from any other newbie: Take only baby steps, and thus spend as much time as possible on a demo account, then as much time as possible on a nano account (if possible), then as much time as possible on a micro account, and then beyond if you can afford to and choose to.

My advice would be to go in this order: open a demo with a trusted broker, do not buy any educattional or mentoring services until you first do everything that you can to educate yourself for free (everything you need to know is already on the web for free, and the rest you must gain through time and expereince), and stick with it. It will truely either drive you crazy and you'll know this isn't what you were hoping it would be, or it will become a passion inside you and you won't be able to walk away. As a medical student, you'll have even less free time if you pick up this hobby, just so you know!

Back