• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Help Finding a reliable forex broker T_T

wakuku

Recruit
Help Finding a reliable broker T_T

i just want to find a forex broker in which u can withdraw ur profits for real

i read about alot of forex market makers and fake ECN's , fake NDD's , fake STP's

now i cant even decide which broker to use since i see alot of scam reports and stuff

i get like 5% gain a day on alot of demo accounts from different brokers i tested

"when losing in forex trading is not a problem anymore, the problem is finding a reliable broker"

Just go with the well-known, regulated brokers. Check their status in NFA, FSA, ASIC, etc.
Don't be too critical. This may lead you to further inaction.
Open a small account if you feel necessary.

I have you recommend you hotforex if you are looking for a decent broker that you can trust they have got the best features for me and I have already withdrawn funds several times and all was fine !

Just go with the well-known, regulated brokers. Check their status in NFA, FSA, ASIC, etc.
Don't be too critical. This may lead you to further inaction.
Open a small account if you feel necessary.

yeah you are right he can also try to open demo accounts here and there in order to chose the right broker that suits him

Back