1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help! Help! i've been scammed!! zhongshentrade.com

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Tshepo R Marumo, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Tshepo R Marumo

Tshepo R Marumo Recruit

I need help on how to get my money back some company in china were telling me they are selling Products on the website below and i sent them money through western union but now they are not responding on sending me my Products.I sent them $1285 MTCN number 874-038-3213 on03/02/10 the Name of the receiver is Song Yang address NO 120 Zhongshan road Hefei China Postal code 23000.Their website is as follow :

E-email:zhongshentrade@hotmail.com

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Wow - you are the 2nd person who got FOREX and foreign trade mixed up recently. Forex traders buy and sell different currencies and try to make money based on changes in value between the currencies. What you are trying to do is foreign trade.

Still, there are some things you should be aware of that can apply to any number of types of scams.

That website was registered in January. Unless there's a very good reason for it, don't be the first to test the honesty of a new company.

Due to the high overlap in names, there are a lot of Chinese names that are as difficult to track as a John Smith or Tim Jones would be in English speaking countries. Sending a WU transfer there won't be easy to track. You should contact WU about this situation. If you are VERY lucky, Song Yang wasn't using a fake or stolen ID card.

Good luck.

3. cowmadagan

cowmadagan Sergeant

Yup. I know of six different cities off the top of my head with a Zhongshan road (it means middle mountain..like between)
    I can also guarantee that the name Sarah will be 0 help in finding that person.
    Oh, and the site's closed down now, but that might be because of where I am.