help...i cannot withdraw from intelfx

patricksng

Recruit
forexpeacearmy Please help, I intelfx customers, but I can not have three weeks to contact them on the head, I and my friends have a lot of money inside their company, but not contact them now, forexpeacearmy you can help us look for the company in charge of people?:unhappy:

forexpeacearmy Please help, I intelfx customers, but I can not have three weeks to contact them on the head, I and my friends have a lot of money inside their company, but not contact them now, forexpeacearmy you can help us look for the company in charge of people?:unhappy:

Hi Patrick,

Welcome in the club! There are plenty of people who can't withdraw their money from IntelFx. They are running Ponzy scheme. Their site is close because they don't have enough money to pay the traders (or ran away with trader's money). Many people like you and me won't see the color of their money.

hey Patrick,

Sylvie's got it right. Both my husband and I have a lot of money over at Intelfx as well. Unfortunately, i don't think any of us will see it again. But I guess what you want to do is file the scam case and work towards having Intelfx marked as a scam broker once and for all.

For those of you who are US Citizens/residents, start by filing complaints with IC3.gov and www.CFTC.gov

If you are elsewhere, ask your bank and local police about how and where to file international financial fraud complaints in your country. If you find out anything, don't keep it to yourself - share the info here and help others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Filed a complaint with IC3

Hey Pharaoh,

I just filed a complaint against Intelfx with the IC3. I will also file with the CFTC and see how that goes. I will certainly update any progress and look to help every FPA member or trader I can, including Sylvie O and Patricksng

Hey Pharaoh,

I just filed a complaint against Intelfx with the IC3. I will also file with the CFTC and see how that goes. I will certainly update any progress and look to help every FPA member or trader I can, including Sylvie O and Patricksng

Thanks Laurie. I will check what Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre can do about it. A fellow trader from Canada told me he sent an email to a lawyer in New Zealand in order to see if he can file a Class-Action lawsuit against IntelFx. I will update any progress too.

Back