1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP I can't seem to find Hotforex License on the FSC regulators WEbsite

Discussion in 'General Forex Talk' started by wakuku, Aug 26, 2012.

1. wakuku

wakuku Recruit

HELP I can't seem to find Hotforex License on the FSC regulators WEbsite http://www.fscmauritius.org/

is it me or these Regulators website SUCK at navigation , can't they just put a List of their REGULATED forex Brokers -___-

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Yeah, some of those regulators make me wonder. I think they should add $1 to the registration fee to pay some clerk to add the companies to a publicly available list.

Your best bet - for any regulator that doesn't list the brokers they regulate, email them and ask. Eventually, they'll get tired of answering the emails and will post a list.

3. duderex

duderex Private

Try looking in forums

#3 duderex, Oct 3, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
  4. univeralfunds

univeralfunds Private

This is not funny, i just opened a pamm account with them, seeing this is getting me scared, anyone please help out on this thread, has anyone seen it before?

5. henyo

henyo Master Sergeant

just like what pharaoh said, not all regulators show the a list of the broker, you can email them, and setting that a side, I've been trading with them for a while, and they are good for an of shore broker, stable and better than they were last year.

6. univeralfunds

univeralfunds Private

Nice, feeling better now

: hotforex