Help, I have no response on my withdrawal from GIGFX

Dear FPA,

I am a client of GIGFX since 19 Nov 2009, and have an account with number 807884.
I have deposit fund twice: (1) $2389 at 19 Nov 2009, and (2) $151 at 20 Nov 2009.
I have traded until 24 Apr 2010, and my account balance grows to $4445.58.

On 4 May 2010, I send a request to withdraw $4350 from my account via wire transfer.
But, I have no response at all from GIGFX.
I send again the same request on 10 May 2010 and 25 May 2010.
But, until today, 03 Jun 2010, I still have no response at all.

I will thank to anyone who can help me.
That fund is very important for my family, specially for our 6 years son.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Pauladie Susanto

Last edited:
your withdrawal

pualadie i saw your complaints in the forum and decided to have a chat with GIGFX on the issue of ur unacknowledged withdrawal request, they said you should send an email once more to them and they will treat it with immediate effect and original alacrity. please give it a trial and see if it will work this time arround. peaceout\\\\\\\

pualadie i saw your complaints in the forum and decided to have a chat with GIGFX on the issue of ur unacknowledged withdrawal request, they said you should send an email once more to them and they will treat it with immediate effect and original alacrity. please give it a trial and see if it will work this time arround. peaceout\\\\\\\

Thanks Odafe, for your help.
I have sent email again to request withdrawal today, 04 Jun 2010.
I hope GIGFX will process it as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Pauladie Susanto.

Withdrawal Request - 807884 (Pauladie Susanto) - 04 Jun 2010 said:
Dear GIGFX (Accounting),

I request to withdraw funds.
My account number is 807884 (Pauladie Susanto).
Amount = $4350.

Please process it as soon as possible.
Thank you.

Best Regards,
807884 (Pauladie Susanto)

Finally, I have a response from GIGFX, his CS.

CS said that my withdrawal request has forwarded to Mr. James from GIGFX and he will handle it.

I hope this is really the true good start to my withdrawal request.

Thanks,
Pauladie Suanto

Still no significant development

Dear FPA,

Until today, it is still no significant development regarding my withdrawal request.

It is true that Mr. James Hallway <james@gigfx.com>, GIGFX's legal representative, have handled my problem.
But he brought up the issues regarding GIGFX's IB where I registered.
As far I know this IB is not GIGFX's IB anymore.
I can not trace this IB anymore, and this is the term Mr. James always defend himself, as if this IB must wire back my fund but not GIGFX.

Logically, I still under GIGFX, whenever I registered.
I think I still have my right to my fund, specially the fund I have deposited.

I need your help to resolve this problem.
Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Paul.

Dear Freinds

take care from this firm, they are not working by the right way open the link below this is the warning from SYSEC

http://www.cysec.gov.cy/Downloads/Investors/Προειδοποιήσεις%20-%20Ε_Κ_/2010/Announcement%20(Warning)%2002.17.2010%20regarding%20GIGFX.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
Already replied

Dear FPA,

Until today, it is still no significant development regarding my withdrawal request.

It is true that Mr. James Hallway <james@gigfx.com>, GIGFX's legal representative, have handled my problem.
But he brought up the issues regarding GIGFX's IB where I registered.
As far I know this IB is not GIGFX's IB anymore.
I can not trace this IB anymore, and this is the term Mr. James always defend himself, as if this IB must wire back my fund but not GIGFX.

Logically, I still under GIGFX, whenever I registered.
I think I still have my right to my fund, specially the fund I have deposited.

I need your help to resolve this problem.
Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Paul.

Dear Mr. Pauladie,

I had already replied to your email so its not necessary to repeat my points. Kindly respond back to the email.

James Hallway.

Legal Representative.

Back