Help i may have been scamed

hitekvr6

Recruit
H i am a new trader but i think i have been scamed, but not sure i have been charged very hi SWAP fees so much so that i lost all my money
I then opened an account with an app and ran a demo account and the SWAP fee were miles appart from what i got charged what do i do
Many thanks

H i am a new trader but i think i have been scamed, but not sure i have been charged very hi SWAP fees so much so that i lost all my money
I then opened an account with an app and ran a demo account and the SWAP fee were miles appart from what i got charged what do i do
Many thanks
You had charges on a demo account?

No i did not get charged on the demo account i opened a demo account with some one els to compare the SWAP fee and there was a major differance and that is my concern

No i did not get charged on the demo account i opened a demo account with some one els to compare the SWAP fee and there was a major differance and that is my concern
There's always a difference between demo and real accounts. Demo accounts are originally just for learning, but the real learning about a broker only happens if you go live with your strategy. You can only really learn with small live accounts. Those huge demo accounts are just for getting new clients onto a broker's platform. Demo accounts are mostly done for marketing not really for learning.

Last edited:
There's always a difference between demo and real accounts. Demo accounts are originally just for learning, but the real learning about a broker only happens if you go live with your strategy. You can only really learn with small live accounts. Those huge demo accounts are just for getting new clients onto a broker's platform. Demo accounts are mostly done for marketing not really for learning.
The no one here know what is a SWAP fee. Man said something and you are talking about totally different things. On both DEMO AND REAL account SWAP fees applies. So you should compare SWAP fees on Real and Demo accounts within your broker and not with other broker, because different brokers have different SWAP fees on various currency pairs

The no one here know what is a SWAP fee. Man said something and you are talking about totally different things. On both DEMO AND REAL account SWAP fees applies. So you should compare SWAP fees on Real and Demo accounts within your broker and not with other broker, because different brokers have different SWAP fees on various currency pairs

You just said the same (demo and real accounts are different).
Nevertheless, the OP should bring more info (support emails from the broker, trading logs etc.) forward if his account was really blown up just because of Swaps. Without any info no one can help him here.

You just said the same (demo and real accounts are different).
Nevertheless, the OP should bring more info (support emails from the broker, trading logs etc.) forward if his account was really blown up just because of Swaps. Without any info no one can help him here.
I did not say that Demo and Real accounts are not different they have the same SWAP fess, demo account is preparing yu and is giving you a view of the market conditions and broker instruments specification.

I did not say that Demo and Real accounts are not different they have the same SWAP fess, demo account is preparing yu and is giving you a view of the market conditions and broker instruments specification.
To correct myself I meant to say I did not say they are different, actually they are the same no differences

Back