Help in finding if this is a scam. Telegram

fran76

Recruit
Dear All,
thank you for having me here.
I just started using telegram as I joined a group talking about cryptocurrency.
Nothing fancy there. I just invested very little money in a crypto coin and see how it goes in the next few months. If I lose I won't be broke for sure.
Well, today I had a chat with a lady that asked me if I was interested in 400% ROI in 5 days of trading ( and here it is already clear how even a toddler can smell the BS). Anyway, I carried asking a few questions after she showed me a graph and a chart (I believe from the MT4 app) about her closed profit on her Forex account.
She then told me that she could yield good profit for me (the famous 400%) with a minimum equity of $500 to $1000.

Here some of her words:

"That's to say if you invest $1000, you would be getting $4000. I wouldn't be taking any charge because your investment gave me an advantage over spread and lotsize"

Then for account management....I can trade for you and we split profits 50/50 for the day

This account management does really make good profits because switching account may make me miss entries
I normally advise investment since the profit is definite.

She asked me that I'd need to open a Forex account and would take me about 5 hours due to docs to provide and validation.
I'll try to include some pictures of what she showed me including withdrawals I think.
Then she told me that I would need a broker and in particular: Brokers that trade volatility...you can research and open an account with your best

I asked that if she manages my account she could run with my money and she said to open a MT4 account to link to my broker that would have access to trade and not withdraw.

Then I left everything hanging there because I had the school run and I told her I would have thought about that.

I don't know what the profits are in this field as I have no education in this field whatsoever. Thank godness I found this forum and posted my concerns here, so I thank you in advance for the patience in replying my query.

Regards

Attachments

• booked profit 1.jpg
    booked profit 1.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 8
  • graph1.jpg
    graph1.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 8
  • profit 2.jpg
    profit 2.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 8
  • trading today1.jpg
    trading today1.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 8
Dear All,
Nothing fancy there. I just invested very little money in a crypto coin and see how it goes in the next few months. If I lose I won't be broke for sure.
Well, today I had a chat with a lady that asked me if I was interested in 400% ROI in 5 days of trading ( and here it is already clear how even a toddler can smell the BS). Anyway, I carried asking a few questions after she showed me a graph and a chart (I believe from the MT4 app) about her closed profit on her Forex account.
She then told me that she could yield good profit for me (the famous 400%) with a minimum equity of $500 to $1000.

Here some of her words:

"That's to say if you invest $1000, you would be getting $4000. I wouldn't be taking any charge because your investment gave me an advantage over spread and lotsize"

Then for account management....I can trade for you and we split profits 50/50 for the day

This account management does really make good profits because switching account may make me miss entries

She asked me that I'd need to open a Forex account and would take me about 5 hours due to docs to provide and validation.
I'll try to include some pictures of what she showed me including withdrawals I think.
Then she told me that I would need a broker and in particular: Brokers that trade volatility...you can research and open an account with your best

I asked that if she manages my account she could run with my money and she said to open a MT4 account to link to my broker that would have access to trade and not withdraw.

Then I left everything hanging there because I had the school run and I told her I would have thought about that.

I don't know what the profits are in this field as I have no education in this field whatsoever. Thank godness I found this forum and posted my concerns here, so I thank you in advance for the patience in replying my query.

Regards
Follow this Important notice for Telegram/Instagram Victims

I need to post my case on ifundsrecover which thru their advert I use them to recover my funds last year. But after I informed my bank in Singapore and made a police report they disappear by not replying to all my emails using their websites, WhatsApp, instant messaging and facebook. Their website is still operating. Thks.

Dear All,

Here some of her words:

Regards
Stay clear sounds to good

Back