• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Help me getting MY money from scammers FXOpen/FXEgypt!

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlan

Recruit
Hellо, FPA!
Here is the story of Erlan Saduakasov from Kazakhstan. We were adviced by traders to place it here. I hope you will help him in your best.

Dear members!

My name is Erlan Saduakasov. Maybe you remember my story about FXOpen.com in October. I’ll remind you the most important facts: I deposited 50 000 USD to this scam company. I made 80 000 USD profit. Then I tried to withdraw my money, but these scammers did NOT give me any penny. They have just stolen it! The complete story with screenshots and phone calls records is available at FXOpen.com is a scam company! Beware!

In November I got into a terrible accident, I was on the verge of a life and death. Lucky am I to survive. That’s why I didn’t reply to forums and messages for some time. But now I’m back and I still want MY MONEY BACK!!! Especially now, when I need means for the treatment. Please, help me to do this. Tell my story to the whole moneymaking community.

FXOpen staff still trying to persuade everybody that I’m not real person.
So, here am I : and here are my documents: Thanks to PoltekFX.com which helped me to record those videos.

If you don't want to lose all your money and be robbed by these disgusting cheaters, do not send them any money. Thank you and I hope you will not let FXopen.com (or whatever other sites they have) cheat on you and steal your money.

Regards, Erlan Saduakasov

Last edited by a moderator:
They've got a pile of different websites. The first thing is to try to find out which one is the REAL parent company. Then check and see where they are located and who regulates them (if anyone).

No, no!!! It is not resolved! I was in the hospital and didn't have an opportunity to reply immidiately! Only few days have passed. I have answered all your questions and letters. Why you have closed the case? Please, continue the investigation.

Well, it seems that I have lost my money completely :(
They are no longer exist...
Just dissapear with my money

Now it is, but yesterday it wasn't! It made me nervous very much.
I have a screenshot, should I post it?

Erlan, or whoever it is posing as Erlan on this forum.

FXOpen has tried to contact you on numerous occasions and failed.
FXOpen tried to send you a letter, but your whole street according to your ID documents does not exist.
FXOpen has called your phone number many times, yet you failed to answer.

FXOpen has given you the company's main physical office address.
FXOpen has invited you to come to the office to discuss the matter with or without your lawyers present.
You have been provided with names and phone numbers with which to call us and speak about your issue.

Neither you, nor anyone representing you has visited us.
Neither you, nor anyone representing you has sent any correspondence.
Neither you, nor anyone representing you has telephoned us.

We have done everything in our power to resolve the situation, yet you just continue this charade in hundreds of forums across the internet.

It's up to you, "Erlan" to end it now.

The ball is squarely in Erlan's court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back