Help me! I've been scammed. What are the first steps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
Help me! I've been scammed. What are the first steps?

Gather your evidence. Take screenshots of anything on the company’s website that is relevant to your case. Run a complete trading history report from your trading platform and save a copy. Collect copies of any relevant emails in one place.

Then do these 2 steps…

1. Leave a 1 Star review for the company here at the Forex Peace Army reviews.

Not sure how to leave a review? CLICK HERE for more info.

2. Open a Problem thread in the Financial Company Comparisons and Discussions folder (FCCD for short). Make sure to put the company’s name in the subject line as well as a few words about exactly what the problem is.

In the body of the post, please stick to facts. If your issue can be resolved, life will be easier if you don't start out as an insult contest. Even if it can't be resolved, insults and accusations might be considered defamatory. Simple facts are not easy to claim as defamatory.

Before posting screenshots, make a copy and remove any of your personally identifying information. Other scammers may use this to try to track you down and pretend to offer you a fast and easy way to recover your money. Those people don't want to help you. They want to steal more money from you.

Don’t abandon your FCCD Problem thread. Come back at least twice a week to check it for questions. If anything new happens, post updates.

You will need to be a member of the Forex Peace Army forums to post anywhere in the forums or to leave a review. CLICK HERE for information about how to sign up.

Related Posts

I posted in FCCD, but my post disappeared. CLICKING HERE will save you from panicking.

I submitted a review and don't see it. CLICK HERE to see why.

Other Problem Thread and Scam Questions? CLICK HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back