• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Help me select a broker

Mickme

Private
Hi, there I was looking to open an account with Dukascopy, ATC brokers, FXCM or IC markets. Can someone help me with the best choice. I know ATC looks like they have very good reviews but the demo account does not work on my computer, it says no connection. I also know they are using FXCM to trade so then I can go straight to the source. Also I would like Duskacopy but they have a bridged MT4 platform and I dont know how it performes in real time. Any help appreciated.

Hi, there I was looking to open an account with Dukascopy, ATC brokers, FXCM or IC markets. Can someone help me with the best choice. I know ATC looks like they have very good reviews but the demo account does not work on my computer, it says no connection. I also know they are using FXCM to trade so then I can go straight to the source. Also I would like Duskacopy but they have a bridged MT4 platform and I dont know how it performes in real time. Any help appreciated.

Hi Mickme,

Welcome to the forum :) Since you have questions about FXCM, I wanted to introduce myself. I'm FXCM's Online Ambassador to the FPA community. You mentioned MT4. You might like to know that FXCM's MT4 platform is connected directly to our trade execution without a bridge. Feel free to ask me any other questions you have about our platforms or services in the FXCM Discussion thread.

Good trading!

Jason

Dukascopy, ATC brokers, FXCM or IC markets. Can you tell me why are you choosing from this brokers?

Back