1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me select a broker

Discussion in 'Forex Company Comparisons' started by Mickme, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Mickme

Mickme Private

Hi, there I was looking to open an account with Dukascopy, ATC brokers, FXCM or IC markets. Can someone help me with the best choice. I know ATC looks like they have very good reviews but the demo account does not work on my computer, it says no connection. I also know they are using FXCM to trade so then I can go straight to the source. Also I would like Duskacopy but they have a bridged MT4 platform and I dont know how it performes in real time. Any help appreciated.

2. Jason Rogers

Jason Rogers FXCM Representative

Hi Mickme,

Welcome to the forum :) Since you have questions about FXCM, I wanted to introduce myself. I'm FXCM's Online Ambassador to the FPA community. You mentioned MT4. You might like to know that FXCM's MT4 platform is connected directly to our trade execution without a bridge. Feel free to ask me any other questions you have about our platforms or services in the FXCM Discussion thread.

Good trading!

Jason

3. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

4. igorj

igorj Private

Dukascopy, ATC brokers, FXCM or IC markets. Can you tell me why are you choosing from this brokers?