Help me to get back my money from 4XP

Mohsen Jamshidi

Private
Dear FOREX PEACE ARMY

I have more than 100,000$ in this scam broker with total deposit 40,000$

I sent compliant to arbitrage.webmoney team to get back my initial deposit from this company
I sent compliant to their regulator 2 months ago but their regulator is scam also I thinks their regulator is like them ! they did not help me to get back my initial deposit

they did not answer my emails when I call them they say me what is your account number ?
when I say they will say again we will contact you bye !
I asked to withdraw only 200$ from my account they sent me this funny excuses : . Furthermore, the Company's funds with liberty Reserve
have being frozen

anyone can help me to get back my initial deposit?
if you deposit by webmoney like me please send your compliant to webmoney maybe they give back your money

I have 3 accounts with 4XP broker
I invest total 40,000$ in this broker
when I asked to withdraw my deposit they send me a lot of funny excuses
I earend more than 59000$ profit in my account one of them was protected account and another is my trading account
my least account is my commission account because I refer one client to them

they did not answer my emails and when I call them they say me we will contact you !

I sent my complain to arbitrage.webmoney I wish they help me to get back my initial deposit only !

anyone can help me to get back my initial deposit from this scam company please help me

It's gonna be impossible to get your money out of them, unless you have deposited through a credit card. In that case, go ahead and file a chargeback, did you contact webmoney for that?

I refer you to this thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/28264-4xp-fxtg-skyfx-proofs.html and maybe you should contact skyfx and FXTG and even dealserv to ask your money.

Another thread is: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ave-you-been-scammed-how-complain-manual.html contact the regulators in your country, BVI and Israel.

They completely deluded me I live in Iran and I don't know what should I do now ! there is no international way for me I deposit by webmoney and I wish webmoney give back my money what do you think?

Where have you been? Everyone's funds with Liberty Reserve have been frozen. That company was shut down months ago.

There's no harm in complaining to webmoney. They may or may not be able to get some of your money back, but if they get enough complaints, at least they'll investigate who the people behind 4XP's accounts are and could block them from accepting more money at 4XP or elsewhere.

You should also complain to the BVI FSC (bvifsc.vg) as well as to eConsumer.gov

Where have you been? Everyone's funds with Liberty Reserve have been frozen. That company was shut down months ago.

There's no harm in complaining to webmoney. They may or may not be able to get some of your money back, but if they get enough complaints, at least they'll investigate who the people behind 4XP's accounts are and could block them from accepting more money at 4XP or elsewhere.

You should also complain to the BVI FSC (bvifsc.vg) as well as to eConsumer.gov

As per My understanding he got funny reason that all money has been stuck on LR that's why further withdrawal on hold. As he deposited via Webmoney not with LR.

If so, I'd like to see the correspondence on that. If 4XP really is using LR as an excuse at this late date, that would be one more thing to report to the authorities.

Back