Help needed! Fxunit / Forextradingcentral

Nothing... he wanted me to open an option on bitcoin, I ignored it and spoke to a mate. He told me to open an small option(minimum) and the close it after 48 hrs.. Wanted to do it this morning and the guy decided to change his mind. Now he wants to invest it on the Nasdaq and also on gold, but he told me he wants to do it via TeamViewer. I personally don't trust the guy. The only way I see me getting back my money is to hand over my account to someone that can trade for 48hours and turn a profit and then i'll ask for a withdrawal. If he decline me then, then i know it is a scam and can report him with all proof. Like i said i'm willing to pay profits to the person who helps me as long as i get my 10K back.
According to my experience, you are entering in TRAP mate :(

Good Day Fellow Members,

Where to start... So I was approached by my friend to invest with a company called FXUNIT.COM. They've been with them for Just over a week at the time and was showing good profits. My friend suggested to his Acc Manager(PAMM) Jordan White (jordan.white@forextradingcentral.com) that I might be interested. Jordan White phoned me the Wednesday(2/08/2017) and introduced himself and put a lot of pressure on me to make the first initial investment. I decline and said I wanted to talk to my wife first(which i did). That Thursday(3/08/2017) he phone me back and I made two payments on my card(1000,00 and 2000,00 Euros) and even went to the bank to make a wire transfer of 7000,00 Euros.

All sounds nice and dandy.

That weekend I spoke to my mate and he informed that they didn't want to pay out his initial profit of xxK amount and the same for my other friend that had a xxxK amount. I decided to get in-contact(7/8/2017) with Jordan White to withdraw my monies where he declined to release my money. Its been two weeks of hell for me(and my mates) and it seems that these monies are lost due to a scam. These people was mentioned here before. Yes I also dealt with MICHAEL DOBSON yes he told me that we can arrange it (withdraw of money if we pay another 10K) via phone conversation(Same for my mates). In total our 4 friends lost 150K of our money and if we look at profit they lost around 230K.

I have tried everything but nothing works. Jordan White wants me to open an option which he will open and only him and only then will he release my money(I CALL BS ON IT). SO I CALL JORDAN WHITE, MICHAEL DOBSON and YANN (which lost 270K during one night) ALL SCAMMERS.

Here are some of their details:
web : fxunit.com / forextradingcentral.com same guy by the way JORDAN WHITE
phone : +44 (203) 769 5909 (this is a call center and then you get transferred to some sod that can barely speak English) and +35 (722) 000 355 (now this number we thought was in Cyprus but in fact it is in Albania.)
Bank: They bank with FIDOR bank in Germany which is know for escrow accounts... They have no money in that account we looked already.
Situated: They are situated in Albania, Tirana.

I have been nice and polite with JORDAN WHITE and every-time he decline to release my money. My balance is at 10K at the moment and will stay there as I wont open a option/position with this guy. He is dishonest and not trustworthy. Please see attached some of our conversations and payments which get declined.

More Info:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/fxunit-com.51397/

I thank you all for your time.
Kind Regards
Theuns Cordier aka TheManWhoGotScammed...

The rules? There are no such rules that you must trade. You decided to have an account with them and funded the account, now you want to close your account which is totally up to you BUT you can get back your funds with the same method you deposited the funds to avoid money laundering. If they still ignore you the go ahead and open one thread in scam folder with broker name here www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/scam-alerts.30/

So this is our conversation yesterday:

[8/17/17, 4:19:00 AM] Jordan White: hello ti !

skype me when you will be free
[8/17/17, 9:14:45 AM] Theuns: Hi Jordan,
[8/17/17, 9:15:22 AM] Theuns: I have very little time, how can i help you?
[8/17/17, 9:16:14 AM] Jordan White: lets proceed to open possition and than you can close it tomorrow afternoon and on monday make withdraw for you money back
[8/17/17, 9:17:14 AM] Theuns: Jordan I don't see the need to open a position. I'm putting my money at risk and I simply wish to withdraw it.
[8/17/17, 9:18:07 AM] Jordan White: you can make withdrawww just after 1 possition
[8/17/17, 9:18:26 AM] Jordan White: this is the last time i tell you this
[8/17/17, 9:18:29 AM] Jordan White: you choose
[8/17/17, 9:18:55 AM] Theuns: If you wish for me to open a position I will get my trader to open a position and close it for me.
[8/17/17, 9:20:18 AM] Jordan White: you need to do it with me not anyone else
[8/17/17, 9:20:43 AM] Jordan White: im ur account manager
[8/17/17, 9:22:42 AM] Theuns: Well so far you haven't manage anything for me. The only thing i want you to manage for me is to close my account and pay the monies in my bank account. The full 10 000 Euros. So if you could be so kind and do that for me.
[8/17/17, 9:23:25 AM] Theuns: What you currently doing is blackmailing which against the law.
[8/17/17, 9:24:23 AM] Jordan White: so far you didnt allowd me to put my hand in your account
so these are my rules
do what i am saying and your going to have that money back at least on monday or tuesday next week
[8/17/17, 9:24:49 AM] Theuns: If you don't loose everything....
[8/17/17, 9:25:36 AM] Jordan White: no i will make proffit not losse
[8/17/17, 9:26:28 AM] Theuns: ok if you can tell me what is the amount that you will pay on Monday 21/08/2017 or Tuesday 22/08/2017 then i'll think about it.
[8/17/17, 9:27:05 AM] Theuns: at the end of the day it's me putting my money at risk.
[8/17/17, 9:27:59 AM] Jordan White: with 10k i can give you on monday more 15k
[8/17/17, 9:29:52 AM] Theuns: Ok and by Monday if you loose that Money(10 000 EUROS) you will pay-out my 10 000 euros as i'm still under my 14 day risk free period?
[8/17/17, 9:30:43 AM] Jordan White: yeah i agree
[8/17/17, 9:31:30 AM] Theuns: Ok brb,
[8/17/17, 9:31:39 AM] Theuns: what do i need to do...
[8/17/17, 9:32:01 AM] Jordan White: to conect with teamviewer
[8/17/17, 9:32:04 AM] Theuns: let me know and i get the things in order here.. I have every limited time today...
[8/17/17, 9:32:14 AM] Theuns: don't have team viewer will download.
[8/17/17, 9:32:34 AM] Jordan White: ok download for 1 minute
or anydesk.com is the same
[8/17/17, 9:32:56 AM] Theuns: ok will let you know when i have it ready...
[8/17/17, 9:33:04 AM] Jordan White: when u think ?
[8/17/17, 9:33:13 AM] Jordan White: so i can put you under my agenda

This is looking like a recipe for disaster! As soon as you let him in look out!

get out the trading agreement...read it thoroughly & especially about trading requirements around withdrawal.
You have to inform yourself about their rules and not rely on what one guy says!
Look into all your options to boomerang the money from how it was sent.

Back