Help needed! Fxunit / Forextradingcentral

Still you are not sure that you got scammed or not :)

Ok looks like we might get a result in the comings days. FXUNIT have offered to pay monies back, but there would be a charge due to a charge back on their bank account which was made by my bank. Let see where this will go.

Ok looks like we might get a result in the comings days. FXUNIT have offered to pay monies back, but there would be a charge due to a charge back on their bank account which was made by my bank. Let see where this will go.
Keep us informed, that's what I can say in current situation :)

Keep us informed, that's what I can say in current situation :)

Ok, where to start. Spoke to a Lady two weeks ago(Jane Collins) telling me i need to cancel the charge back with my bank and they will pay me my 10K.

I spoke to the bank and they said they can't do that unless the money shows in my account. After speaking to this (Jane Collins) with and eastern European accent there was another person who phoned me(Trevor).

So Trevor told me he is really sorry that we got to this point and he will fix everything. I told him that the banks can't cancel the Charge back unless the money shows in my account. Trevor finally agreed they will process my payment but there would be a charge of a 1000 euros due to the charge back. I agree to this. The following day I send them Jane and Trevor a mail saying i agree to the charge and they can go-ahead with the payment. Only to get a mail from their support saying they will not continue with the payment unless I cancel the Charge back and delete all social media post which i posted.

SO again when can we bump this up so we can get these people on the scam list?

Well I had the same, they said they will refund my initial deposit but only they made anothe unauthorized charge to my card . Bloody scum of the earth.

Ok, where to start. Spoke to a Lady two weeks ago(Jane Collins) telling me i need to cancel the charge back with my bank and they will pay me my 10K.

I spoke to the bank and they said they can't do that unless the money shows in my account. After speaking to this (Jane Collins) with and eastern European accent there was another person who phoned me(Trevor).

So Trevor told me he is really sorry that we got to this point and he will fix everything. I told him that the banks can't cancel the Charge back unless the money shows in my account. Trevor finally agreed they will process my payment but there would be a charge of a 1000 euros due to the charge back. I agree to this. The following day I send them Jane and Trevor a mail saying i agree to the charge and they can go-ahead with the payment. Only to get a mail from their support saying they will not continue with the payment unless I cancel the Charge back and delete all social media post which i posted.

My hope is that you ignore them completely and work with your bank for the charge back. They have the stench of scamatosis, don't believe a word they say. Hope this all turns out well! Let us know how things progress.

Now the time has come to move one step ahead mate, Go ahead and open FPA traders court case against them. To do so, follow the suggestion here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/

Back