• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

help needed. http://www.bullsandbearsfx.com

redddz

Recruit
hello everyone im new here on this forum and i want to know if any one has used this broker as this broker claims to give back 100% lose free account after paying them 30% premium. I want to know if they are not a scam, because i have done some research on this broker but haven't come up with any lucrative information about their credibility.
this is the site of this broker. [url=http://www bullsandbearsfx com
Please tell me guys how to find if they are real and not a scam? i really want to invest in this broker because they offer lose free account. any input will be appreciated.

thanks
reddz

I'd want to know a LOT more about the exact terms and conditions that program requires. This sort of thing can come with lethal surprises in the fine print.

Contemplate this for a moment. Even if a broker provides 100% fair trading conditions, most new traders will end up losing money. Why would a broker be so generous and be willing to eat those losses? Even good brokers don't stay in business by giving away all their profits.

Back