[Help] Octafx rejected my withdraw with no sense reason!!!

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

dokterfx

Private
hello friend,

I had problems with my withdrawal benefit in this case octaforex already 2 weeks, but did not find a good solution. I was not making a mistake, but OctaFX hold my profit and only returns my initial capital,they say it for security reasons. I withdraw the same account when I deposite, but why do I even asked to send a hard copy with legalized notary, whereas I alone account verification.

I include some of the following evidence

buktiwdreject.png
for the red bold is my initial deposite.

the following is my initial conduct withdraw request
request.png

then...
tolak.png
translate:
Arief Purwanto - respectable,
Unfortunately, your withdrawal request with no. W210577 has been rejected for the following reasons:
Accounts under investigation
Your account in the investigation and therefore all financial transactions are prohibited. Please do not send another request until further notice. Otherwise you are free to contact us anytime.

e-mail from octafx
surat1.png
surat2.png
translate:

Barbara (OctaFX)
Apr 30, 13:07
Dear Customer,
We received information that your account has been POSSIBILITY engaged in fraudulent activity or accessed by third parties who intend to do so. We have good reason that the documents were given to your account as well as the existing identity of the owner of the account does not belong to the truth.
It is not a statement but rather an assumption that require investigation in accordance with the terms and policies of our Security Department. You do not need to worry, this is a routine examinations aimed at the safety of your funds and the transparency of transactions.
This is done so that you know that in accordance with Article 13.9 and Article 13:12 of the Customer Agreement, namely:
13.9. To provide financial security to the Client, in some cases, the Company reserves the right to withdraw the Client funds to a bank account only the client itself;
13:12. For security reasons after the withdrawal of funds, the Company has the right to demand or ask for complete data such as client identification, copy of ID, copy of proof of address, bank reference letter and other relevant documents, signed, stamped and notarized.
Request your withdrawal from account X Y worth USD will be done using the facilities of Bank Wire. To complete the process of withdrawal of your funds, please follow the steps below:
Fund your deposit will be refunded and if you want to attract / withdraw funds, please send the document to our head office.
Ask that you prepare the following documents:
a. Copy of ID / Copy of Passport (all pages should contain a complete record or data)
b. All proof of address, must clearly prove your residential address.
EVERYTHING MUST BE TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH notarized (OR CERTIFICATION WITH STAMP) BY THE RESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT AGENT (in this case, the institution sworn translation).
Please send all the documents (whole, through the post office) to our Head Office address: Cedar Hill Crest, PO Box 1825, Villa, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
After we receive all the documents, your case will be investigated and verified, wire transfers will be sent to your bank account.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Sincerely,
Barbara

hopefully friends forex peace army, would help me in my efforts to complete the withdrawal process, if need more information I will try swatch,

Thanks hopefully willing to help me
greetings of peace

OctaFX has a rep here in FPA, so by first step go ahead to and invite them through email or through their chat to join this thread.

I have an issue with OctaFX- their terms are very harsh, and they are being applied only after the trader make profits. I bet if they account was involved in "fraudulent" activity but lost, they won't pay him back.

Now why won't you send what they are asking for?

OctaFX has a rep here in FPA, so by first step go ahead to and invite them through email or through their chat to join this thread.

I have an issue with OctaFX- their terms are very harsh, and they are being applied only after the trader make profits. I bet if they account was involved in "fraudulent" activity but lost, they won't pay him back.

Now why won't you send what they are asking for?

because the shipping cost is expensive document about 30usd - 40 usd. as well as with documentnya endorsement, at the notary around 10usd-30usd.
if you need proof id i can send my photo was holding the id, I guess that was to be represented. thank you

It's $130 against much more you will get if you will send the docs.

On the other hand, I wonder why only now they are asking all this? Why the compliance process becomes harsh when you are asking to withdraw?

How about you will ask them to cover your expenses or at least participate?

It's $130 against much more you will get if you will send the docs.

On the other hand, I wonder why only now they are asking all this? Why the compliance process becomes harsh when you are asking to withdraw?

How about you will ask them to cover your expenses or at least participate?

why should hard copy, soft copy while more effectively. if it OctaFX has goodwill should they be wise, instead of aggravating customers. sending the hard copy may not be up, so I think there is a solution to this problem. for this problem why not with a photo of yourself holding id? or by video. it can also be valid, if it is his intention to pay.

oke, but now they not online in this time, maybe letter, but i already sent pm.
i hope i can withdraw my profit.
thanks you very much

Dear Mr. Purwanto,

Of course, you can withdraw you profit.
To do that, please follow the steps described in the email that you received.
Once hard copies of your notarized identification documents are verified by our security department, you will be able to withdraw your profit.

Dear Mr. Purwanto,

Of course, you can withdraw you profit.
To do that, please follow the steps described in the email that you received.
Once hard copies of your notarized identification documents are verified by our security department, you will be able to withdraw your profit.

hello sir,
You are very burdensome procedures me, because the costs are expensive, and not necessarily coupled to the letter on purpose, I also got word he says no one ever sent but the OctaFX said has not received the letter. if it intends to pay profit OctaFX certainly not give burdensome requirements. like other brokers.

Back