[Help] Octafx rejected my withdraw with no sense reason!!!

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Dear Mr. Purwanto,

Of course, you can withdraw you profit.
To do that, please follow the steps described in the email that you received.
Once hard copies of your notarized identification documents are verified by our security department, you will be able to withdraw your profit.

OctaFX rep,

You are asking the trader to follow a very expensive procedure, I believe you must pay some of it as the costs may cut his profit.

Do you think it is fair? And why you are asking notarized docs after you have already approved the account and the account was already complained?

OctaFX rep,

You are asking the trader to follow a very expensive procedure, I believe you must pay some of it as the costs may cut his profit.

Do you think it is fair? And why you are asking notarized docs after you have already approved the account and the account was already complained?

I agree with you, as a form of goodwill from OctaFX minimal doing so. and I think OctaFX have better policies, to think about the risk of a requirement that he proposed. that if she did have good intentions. I am ready to bring photo id card me, but I strongly recommend that via email so that more certainty received valid document.

I've got mixed feelings on this one. Notarization is stupidly expensive in most countries (it's cheap in the USA). On the other hand, sometimes a broker legitimately needs hardcopies of properly certified documents, and notarization is the most widely accepted method.

I've got mixed feelings on this one. Notarization is stupidly expensive in most countries (it's cheap in the USA). On the other hand, sometimes a broker legitimately needs hardcopies of properly certified documents, and notarization is the most widely accepted method.

yeahh in my country charge to pay notarizt expensive, and i still wait the goodwill from octafx. hmmm... the cust representative just show once with unwish statement. how i can solve this problem ?
I just wanted to get my profit with a simple procedure, not complicated like this. thanks

Although what Pharoah saying is correct I still wonder- why OctaFX is asking the documentation only now?!

Unfortunately, once a broker requests documents, a client has little choice but to comply.

octa fx is a SCAM! I put some money in, my account has been verified.When I decided to take it back, they forced me to get a skrill account-even if I sent my money through a credit card. Then they asked my credit card pictures both sides, then they said, they don t want a picture but a PDF, then they said, they want a picture....etc...THEY KEEP INVENTING FANCY REASONS TO KEEP MY MONEY!!!

octa fx is a SCAM! I put some money in, my account has been verified.When I decided to take it back, they forced me to get a skrill account-even if I sent my money through a credit card. Then they asked my credit card pictures both sides, then they said, they don t want a picture but a PDF, then they said, they want a picture....etc...THEY KEEP INVENTING FANCY REASONS TO KEEP MY MONEY!!!

Hello everybody!

We would like to let you know that this verification procedure has been recently completed and we gladly inform you that the documents provided for the account as well as its identity belong to the actual account owner. Therefore, all funds were successfully withdrawn by trader7777. This case is considered to be resolved.

Best regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Back