• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Help , Some one call the police for InstaForex .

I am having an issue with a company
Wow…since when did I got promoted to “Private First Class”? : ) …hmmmm, got a promotion and I didn’t even know it! Maybe the “new position” will reflect in my “paycheck”; yah! : D

Zx10, you from Gaza Strip?? Wheewww, must be hard carrying forex trading with limited electricity supply plus all the other disturbances! Talk about pressure! …Some of my countrymen are there helping out under the RED CRESCENT.

Yes, InstaFraudx 9 (as ernest8fingers calls them) is still holding their weekly Demo account completion like nothing is happening. I wish I can find a better way to alert all traders (especially Newbies) to these scum brokers before they get caught in their web.

Well, as ernest8fingers mentioned somewhat along this line, it’s a bitter pill to shallow, but reality is, chances of you recovering your money is indeed very slim…next to nothing in actual fact, if based on what you wrote about that scumbag’s regulation.

Well, my friend, all the best and please don’t let this nasty experience put you off forex; yah!

The CFTC and NFA have no jurisdiction over InstaForex. The CFTC and NFA can only deal with companies based inside the USA. If a US citizen or resident gets ripped off by them, try contacting IC3.gov and see if they can help.

Companies like this rely on a steady stream of new people who don't know the company's history. One of the best things you can do is make sure to tell your story here and across the internet. Make sure to warn as many people as possible. This article can give you some ideas:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-back-ethical-vengeance-against-scammers.html

Well worded warnings in the right place can cost them a lot more money than they took from you.

The only places to report Instaforex are the BVI where they are registered, and to a certain extent the Russian FFMS who despite not having any jurisdiction over a BVI company, might be able to do something with the loosely related "Instatrade" which holds the licences displayed on the Instaforex website.

Wow?since when did I got promoted to ?Private First Class?? : ) ?hmmmm, got a promotion and I didn?t even know it! Maybe the ?new position? will reflect in my ?paycheck?; yah! : D

Zx10, you from Gaza Strip?? Wheewww, must be hard carrying forex trading with limited electricity supply plus all the other disturbances! Talk about pressure! ?Some of my countrymen are there helping out under the RED CRESCENT.

Yes, InstaFraudx 9 (as ernest8fingers calls them) is still holding their weekly Demo account completion like nothing is happening. I wish I can find a better way to alert all traders (especially Newbies) to these scum brokers before they get caught in their web.

Well, as ernest8fingers mentioned somewhat along this line, it?s a bitter pill to shallow, but reality is, chances of you recovering your money is indeed very slim?next to nothing in actual fact, if based on what you wrote about that scumbag?s regulation.

Well, my friend, all the best and please don?t let this nasty experience put you off forex; yah!

Hi Rahman,
Congratulation for the promotion, do we have to expect a small party for the new Pay Check bonus ;)

about Gaza strip , don`t ask ,
once i got a margin call because i couldn't submit the Stop Lose before the electricity disconnect :(

about recover my funds , i have to say it again.

i`m not doing what i`m doing now JUST FOR recovering my money , i know that %99 will never see this money again , but my point is WHY to close eyes on this scam , fraud company and make our self blind , till new VICTIM knock your forum door again and shout HELP ?

why not to spread the word in all the forums that they are a fraudulent broker and display the evidence we already have?

maybe as we can stop them from scamming more traders.

Last edited:
zx10 you should have to contact cftc and nfa and file a complain against them?
FPA also here to assist you in your case.

Mian , Pharaoh answer you about your suggestion , but thanx for your interaction with the topic.

The CFTC and NFA have no jurisdiction over InstaForex. The CFTC and NFA can only deal with companies based inside the USA. If a US citizen or resident gets ripped off by them, try contacting IC3.gov and see if they can help.

Companies like this rely on a steady stream of new people who don't know the company's history. One of the best things you can do is make sure to tell your story here and across the internet. Make sure to warn as many people as possible. This article can give you some ideas:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-back-ethical-vengeance-against-scammers.html

Well worded warnings in the right place can cost them a lot more money than they took from you.

pharaoh,
this is exactly what i`m talking about , to expose them to all traders , and make every body see who is the real Instafraudx.

thanx for the link , i`ll review it and take some tips from it.

also i will post here a simple way to gather more evidence about this scam broker.

Last edited:
The only places to report Instaforex are the BVI where they are registered, and to a certain extent the Russian FFMS who despite not having any jurisdiction over a BVI company, might be able to do something with the loosely related "Instatrade" which holds the licences displayed on the Instaforex website.

The main problem is that we all know many years now that the VBI is a cover for almost all the scam , offshore companies .

it will cost you some PINNIES to create a company and get all kind of licenses and many colorful certificates .

so we can forget about VBI complain.

about the FFMS , i did submit a complain for this organization a week a ago , but never heard from them, a friend of mine advice me to keep emailed them again and again till they response, well , i`ll do that , but also here i`ll need more volunteers to submit complains to the same organization about instafraudx.

Last edited:
Here is a simple way to gather more and more evidence for this scam broker.

I`ll need volunteers to contact the live chat in Instaforex.com and ask them these questions ?

1-
how much % i need at least in my margin level to be able to hedge any losing open position ?

2-
what ever the answer is you have to ask them to show you the page or the agreement section that confirm what % they said.

3-
in case they said %25 and show this page:
Trading Accounts on international financial market Forex

please ask them how come you will be able to open hedge for a losing position while they write in the same page - below - that the margin call MAY BE FORCIBLY CLOSE this losing position at %30 of my margin level.

4-
kindly ask them to email you this chat between you and them so you can use it as evidence , to see if they have something to hide or not.

please help me to expose this fake , scam , fraud broker

so no more newbies fall in their trap.

Last edited:
Important Update

New and Important update.

i chat today with 2 of the most respectable staff in Instaforex and they admit that my claim was right and my case / deals will reconsidered again , then i`ll receive new answer from the chief dealer and new action in this forum according to the result.

here is the important parts in this long , long chat

thebest1.png

thebest2.png

Last edited:
Hi All,
today i got this reply from the chief dealer in Insta:
Dear sir.

Your claim was investigated once again.

We have tested MT4 platform again.

In your case it process order incorrect.

That is why compensation 690 USD

was charged to your account.

Sorry for inconveniences.

In the case of any questions do not

hesitate to contact our support.

Sincerely yours, Dealing department

InstaForex companies group

Forex | Online Forex Trading | Currency Trading | Forex Broker

Already request a withdrew and received it with in 5 hours.

now i can announce truth with Instaforex .

thanx to all FPA members ,visitors and all who support me .

all the best wishes to all of you.

Last edited:
Back