Help to file case against PWRTRADE

I had been dealing with Oliver Eisen , Andre De Groot, David – DE- Luca, Matt Lusk, Jonathan Reagan. Not sure this people operate under real names.
have attached document on what has happened.
Feb 8th I received call from Jonathan Reagan stating he will need to demonstrate what I will have as VIP member since my account earned $22000 US. He asked me to place this trades and requested I cancel withdrawals because he cannot approve withdrawals until this transaction is completed. He set me up! I placed despute with Mastr card
upload_2017-2-9_8-26-30.png

I had been dealing with Oliver Eisen , Andre De Groot, David – DE- Luca, Matt Lusk, Jonathan Reagan. Not sure this people operate under real names.
have attached document on what has happened.
Feb 8th I received call from Jonathan Reagan stating he will need to demonstrate what I will have as VIP member since my account earned $22000 US. He asked me to place this trades and requested I cancel withdrawals because he cannot approve withdrawals until this transaction is completed. He set me up!
I have have disability and we had verbal agreement since they did not give me full access to platfor account they will manage for me for 50% increase monthly (4 months ago)

Attachments

• 3500 US Walmart master card.JPG
    3500 US Walmart master card.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 0
  • FEB8 Set up last transaction to lose all.JPG
    FEB8 Set up last transaction to lose all.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 0
Whatever you do, don't deposit one more cent.

How long until the long term trade they added expires?

Whatever you do, don't deposit one more cent.

How long until the long term trade they added expires?
I do not know? They never update account with the information. Account manager promised will update account by 5th January but he did not.
Thank you

How I delete or modify my posts?

Because of an incident where some forums accounts got hacked, AsstMod locked down editing. Depending on your rank the time ranges from about a minute maybe half an hour.

Go ahead and email the link to this thread to every address you can find at PwrTrade. Invite them to come here and explain what is going on.

Our journey started over 4 months ago with PWR TRADE. After signing on with the original $250 offer we were badgered to invest more as the min trade was $5000 US. Unfortunately for us we put in this money in two Int Money transfers. One $5000 Au transaction was lost at their end (confirmation from Comm Bank this end).
Approached PWR to find the missing money and withdraw the rest.
Andy Pit contacted us and tried to get us to trade ... to make up for our loss. Told him we will not trade with a company that cant even get its banking right. After various too-ing and fro-ing we now find that the website has disappeared from the face of the earth.

Please do yourself a favour and do not trade with these smucks.

Back