Help with Hybrid Reserve

They traded for you? You are not sure..?
How much did you put with them?
The account is about 8000AUD. they have done some trades and I seem to be able to trade on the system but can not get any contact or get my money out as they just cancel any request put in online.

The account is about 8000AUD. they have done some trades and I seem to be able to trade on the system but can not get any contact or get my money out as they just cancel any request put in online.

I do know that some regulations are not allowing managed accounts, as "trading on clients behalf"
I may be useful for you to check who is the regulator for this company and submit a complaint with it.

I do know that some regulations are not allowing managed accounts, as "trading on clients behalf"
I may be useful for you to check who is the regulator for this company and submit a complaint with it.
So that is in the country they operate? England I think is where my account was based. They are not regulated by Australian Securities and Investment Commission.

So that is in the country they operate? England I think is where my account was based. They are not regulated by Australian Securities and Investment Commission.

You still can report to ASIC and they will issue a warning against them in your country. ;)
You should check in there website under "about us" or "regulations" to see where are they from and what is the regulation license they have

You still can report to ASIC and they will issue a warning against them in your country. ;)
You should check in there website under "about us" or "regulations" to see where are they from and what is the regulation license they have
Thanks, appreciate your help so far. I am pretty sure they don't have any that I can find. I will let you know how I go.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Back