Help with Hybrid Reserve

NEILO

Private
Hi,
I am not getting any response from this company Hybrid Reserve to any emails and phone no.s always say disconnected. No emails are going through on the site contact and when I put in a withdrawal request it is rejected immediately. What are the steps I can take to get money back and close the account? I do not have a large amount in but it is large for me.

Hi,
I am not getting any response from this company Hybrid Reserve to any emails and phone no.s always say disconnected. No emails are going through on the site contact and when I put in a withdrawal request it is rejected immediately. What are the steps I can take to get money back and close the account? I do not have a large amount in but it is large for me.
You are talking about the phn number and emails are mentioned on website right?
Here are few mores
Phones
UK +44-2038077287
Australia +61-388070977
Norway +47-78398316
Austria +43-13469999689
New Zealand +64-99518077

You are talking about the phn number and emails are mentioned on website right?
Here are few mores
Phones
UK +44-2038077287
Australia +61-388070977
Norway +47-78398316
Austria +43-13469999689
New Zealand +64-99518077
That is correct. I will try these and let you know what happens. Thanks

You better tell us from the start - is it some forex broker or some service which do help to recover some money from such ? Cause I am lost for now for example. Can you really do just that anyway, any options for such matter at all or not ?

Sorry I am not quite sure whether you are asking me for the fun story? But anyway I signed up with a company called Hybrid Reserve who you can find online and they have traded for me I think? However I can not get any response or contact them to get withdrawals and I really want to close the account and put it with someone more reputable. They do not get your money back for you they are the broker firm and have a platform. I have no idea where to go.

Back