Help! www.refundyourmoney.net is legit???

Nickfa

Recruit
Hi,

I am new in here. Need an assistance.

I have scammed by trading company and lost over 40K USD! it is a shame, I know :( !
I found the company which I do not know if they are scam or legit.
They said that after evaluation of what happened with the fraud trading company they can said if I can return my funds back .
Now the thing is that they gave me two options, one: they want money in advanced (30% fee from 40,000 USD). The second option is to sign an agreement with them and verify myself and then they will gather all the information and fight my case.

I would definitely will go to the second option! However, I have bit afraid because I have scammed once.

Did anyone herd about them?
They are real?

Please answer me. I do not know what to do....

Thank you,

Nick

UOTE="Nickfa, post: 232603, member: 132761"]Hi,

I have scammed by trading company and lost over 40K USD! it is a shame, I know :( !
They said that after evaluation of what happened with the fraud trading company they can said if I can return my funds back .
Now the thing is that they gave me two options, one: they want money in advanced (30% fee from 40,000 USD). The second option is to sign an agreement with them and verify myself and then they will gather all the information and fight my case.

I would definitely will go to the second option! However, I have bit afraid because I have scammed once.

They are real?

Thank you,

Nick[/QUOTE]
Hi,

They are real?

Thank you,

Nick
Hi Nickfa. Take my words for refundyournet.net . Jhon livingston is the person to get help from. If you want i can even show you my visa statement with the refund back into it. I would tell you to go ahead with it since this case is time sensitive. If you acced over certain days then the bank wont listen to you either. This way at least you have some hope of getting your money back.

UOTE="Nickfa, post: 232603, member: 132761"]Hi,

They are real?

Thank you,

Nick

Hi Nickfa. Take my words for refundyournet.net . Jhon livingston is the person to get help from. If you want i can even show you my visa statement with the refund back into it. I would tell you to go ahead with it since this case is time sensitive. If you acced over certain days then the bank wont listen to you either. This way at least you have some hope of getting your money back.[/QUOTE]

I am currently using Refund Your Money with John Livingston, and I believe everything with him and the company is legitimate. I am waiting for confirmation from the credit card company that the dispute has been finalized in my favor.

Hi,

They are real?

Thank you,

Nick
Hi Nick,
This is a MASSIVE scam,I've just looked at their website and the easiest way to tell is usually by the contact page.It has no physical address whatsoever and just a couple of Netherlands-based phone numbers,not exactly the place to find trustworthy people is it?
This website will be set up by whoever scammed you in the first place to scam you again for more,just the fact that they've asked you for 30% up front proves this is a total scam!I see you've even got a scammer probably from this company or the original scammers on this thread pretending they received money,circling like sharks just utter scumbags.
DO NOT GIVE THESE SCAMMERS ANOTHER PENNY OR CENT OF YOUR MONEY!!!

I am currently using Refund Your Money with John Livingston, and I believe everything with him and the company is legitimate. I am waiting for confirmation from the credit card company that the dispute has been finalized in my favor.
Idiotic scammer,do you honestly think anyone is going to believe you on here?Unbelievable!

Wow. Two brand new guys promoting the same company. Must be a coincidence. :p

Hello to all,

Yes, I am a new guy HaHaHa, saw the post in Google and had to reply. karma......

I have read what you all wrote. you are grotesques when you don't know the facts. :D
At first I have contacted with refundyourmoney, because I have been scammed by citrades.com broker. I am keeping the amount to myself (did mostly wire transfers) because I am a shamed that I have been manipulated for half a year like that:(
I have agreed to pay refundyourmoney's commission ONLY after they will talk to the merchant and returned my funds back to me.
Then, after 2 months, with ongoing talks and talks I have satisfied and compromised on almost 70% of the deposited total amount (wanted the money fast and agreed to the merchant's compensation).
Afterwards, I have paid to refundyourmoney.net their commission.

You can say here what you want.
I am thanking for the company's rescue.

BTW, they gave to me 3 clients for recommendations, I have talked on the phone with 2 of them one from UK and the other from Singapore, then I was certain.

I am here if someone needs to ask questions.

Thank you,

Nertuca

Back