help

helo
i purchase to OneClicker Professional ea for $74.95 at this site Free tools for trading the Forex
and i dont succes to run this ea so i tryed to contact the support : support@toolsfortradingtheforex.com and its been 6 days that nobody answer can you please help me with that problem? i think mybe its scam
my email: aharon911@gmail.com
thank you

You can try it for 30 days for free. Did you try it?
I found it interesting and installed it, registered the 30 days free trial period and it's working.
Make sure you make all the settings correct.
Activate the EA on your MT4 and make sure to link your MT4 with this software in the software settings (Settings-Click on one of the buttons 1-10 and browse for the terminal.exe in your brokers folder)

If you still can't get it, post a shot of your screen and I can see if you are doing something wrong.

You can try it for 30 days for free. Did you try it?
I found it interesting and installed it, registered the 30 days free trial period and it's working.
Make sure you make all the settings correct.
Activate the EA on your MT4 and make sure to link your MT4 with this software in the software settings (Settings-Click on one of the buttons 1-10 and browse for the terminal.exe in your brokers folder)

If you still can't get it, post a shot of your screen and I can see if you are doing something wrong.

hi
when i tryed the free one clicker on my mt4 every thing was ok and the free oneclicker play very good
but when i tryed the pro oneclicker so i had this meassage: do you permit to callfunction initialize from one clicker.dll ? then i click the yes button and i get another meassage something like :eek:peration intermediate failled
can you please help me to fix this problem ?
thank you

Back