• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Henry Liu - Currency Strength Robot Scam

I am having an issue with a company
To Henry

Dear Henry,

I know that you are here much longer than most of other members and I know you like being a member of our community. We appreciate your work very much and we read your advice on news releases.
I am really sorry to read all the complaints about your product.
I want to ask you a favor to go ahead and answer to all members and give them explanations and your point of view on their claims.

I am sure that everybody who cares about the credibility of FPA would appreciate that.

I dont know why someone like henry selling this stupid robot. U are good at news trading and make a lot of money as claimed, at the same time u r selling robot, to make another money?...mmmm

I dont trust robot, the like traffic light that turn to red when there's no car on the road. stupid

Felix asked me to post this for him.

Dear people,

My condolences to those whose dreams were shattered by the failure of Henry Liu's 10K21M and trading robot programs.

Based on the emails I received, Henry Liu very much believed in the success of his 10K21M program, and even asked me to recommend it to FPA members. I agreed to recommend it, once he hit his 3rd target, which would mean taking official performance from $10,000 to $31,121.36. In response to this requirement, Henry Liu confidently replied: "[FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]Absolutely. This way we have more track record and much more appeal."[/FONT]

As we all know, such goal was never hit, so FPA never recommended these services to any of its members.

Based on some forum posts, some people are claiming that Henry Liu committed fraud against them. If such claims are true, then FPA will certainly and gladly consider such claims, and if there is validity in them, we will bring the case before all of our email subscribers and ask them to vote on whether Henry Liu should be proclaimed as SCAM.

If Henry Liu is found to be SCAM, then we would unfortunately have to ask him to stop writing for FPA. The reason I say "unfortunately" is because Henry's news-based education is still rated at 4.957 out of a possible 5.000 stars on our website. See here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.NewsProfiteer.com

In addition to that, we get very positive feedback from our members in regards to Henry's news signals and his educational material. To add to all of this, though we pay a percentage of advertising impressions to Henry, if his signals popularity hits a certain quota, Henry never cashed in on any of this money. Every month, whenever there is some cash that we want to pay him, he always tells us to donate it to a charity called SmileTrain.org

So folks, if Henry indeed made written promises to you that he failed to fulfill and refuses to fulfill, then click here to file a Traders Court complaint against him. Until then, I will consider his two failed services as honest failures and I will continue to welcome him and be grateful to him for writing the high quality content that he writes for FPA.

And of course, as it already is, all three Henry Liu's services are interlinked in our reviews section, and if he ever starts a new service, it will be added to FPA reviews section and interlinked with these old failures, so that people in the future could make more educated decisions.

Regards,
-Felix
Founder of FPA

Scam and Scam

Henry kept emailing us, that were in his program (10k-1mm), that things will turn around soon. They never did. Then he gave us a free robot (CSR) to help gain back some of the loses which ended up with us losing even more money. He never respond to any of my emails and never once offered to at least give a refund for his failed program. I believe this all adds up to a scam. if he would have been honest and said he did not know what he was doing in the 10k-1mm program, I would have respected that. He broke all the fundamental rules of the program (over leveraging our accounts and trading without stop losses). If you just watch his orientation video you will see and hear how he broke these very basic rules. The CSR robot was also a big failure. When I was in a huge draw down to my account I received another of his "don't worry" emails. So instead of me pulling the plug I stuck with it and ended up losing 1/3 of my account. Beware of this man, and do not trust him as we were foolish to do. I have a lot of respect for Forex Peace Army and he should not get free exposure by being endorsed by, and allowed to publish his thoughts through this forum. Protect your integrity and dump him from Peace Army. Thank-you

Felix I appreciate your response to peoples concerns, but it doesn't change the premise upon which this was product was distributed.

A new method of utilising the Currency Strength Meter that a trader was able to produce $1M in a very short time. Henry goes into great detail describing this alleged phone call with this mystery person where a new ‘method’ is discovered.

The robot is advertised to be based upon this new method and giving people the hope that they can make significant gains in a short period.

I believe there is no mystery trader who turned made the $1M in a short time based on the CSM using some 'unknown method' and that there was no phone conversation. This is just a made up story to get subscribers and sell the product... If not, then reveal the unknown method; show us the statements from this trader and explain the methodology as it is based upon the CSM.

Other things that don't add up:
The comments were locked on the CSR website BEFORE the CSR was released.

The statements of the robot create such a draw down that very few people could withstand that with their account sizes. This can be seen by the statement on the website (attached). Surely someone who knows anything about trading knows to minimise draw down. It is a fairly safe bet that anyone who is subscribing to this CSR does not have enough knowledge or confidence to trade by themselves otherwise they would not need this at all. These are the same people who least can afford massive drawdowns. This robot just blows up accounts.

If Henry knew anything about his followers he would know they cannot sustain a robot like this. Even if (and this is a very big 'IF') the robot was actually making the right trades, the peoples accounts would have been blown up before they could benefit from the trend adjustment to get back to even. If the robot 'knows' what should be happening, why not just enter at that point? Why have any draw down at all? Henry has presented this as the Holy Grail, this is deception.

This CSR is nothing but an account killer.

I haven't calculated the returns as a percentage based on the figures Henry quotes in his videos but the number is a large percentage figure within his stated time period. (The mystery traders starting account up to the stated $1M). Henry has set the expectation of high percentage returns based on this 'unknown method' within a short time frame.

Later in a response on the below review link, Henry is stating that an account must be built slowly over time (). Well, this is not how Henry has presented this robot in his marketing. This is not the expectation he has set with potential subscribers from the outset.

Other quotes from Henry:
Currency Strength Robot | CurrencyStrengthRobot.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army
I just want to leave a quick feedback and explain a little bit on what CSR is about. I think one of the most important and difficult task for automated trading systems is to differentiate between noises and trend. CSR is design to follow the trend and not the noise. As explained in the intro video, there is the 3-days look back factor which protects our account, along with active monitoring.

It could have about 4 positions, depending of course on whether or not it is doing cost averaging. However, this is where “active monitoring” comes in handy, as I will manage the EA to behave correctly.
Cost averaging... doesn't sound good... How many positions does it actually open?

Based on the strength of the market in the last few days and active monitoring of the EA, there is a recovery option that adds to the position. However, as soon as the trend changes, it would take losses. I trade US brokers with 50:1 leverage and I do not have any problems when targeting 5% to 10% gains a month.

I will get to the prices in the next video. The different lot sizes are based on different internal strategy. I can’t say any more
'Martingale' is the word you are looking for...

I am simply showing what the robot can do when adjusted to take higher risk in the statement. As far as consistent return, I believe CSR should be able to generate at least 5% per month. I think 5% is great if you are treating this like a retirement fund.
That's not what you lead people to believe in the videos...

The robot is designed to make small profits on a consistent basis. However, for more information on the drawdown, please watch the Q&A video.
Small profits... after massive drawdown. Hang on, but doesn't the CSR follow the trend? Why exit after small profits? Sounds like cutting profits short and letting losers run to me.

stops are internal hidden stops, it is not shown here in the statement but monitored by CSR.
Stops are hidden internal stops... they're called 'Margin Calls', you may have heard of them.

-In reference to a question about 500 pip SL:
It may seem that way, but because I monitor it actively, I NEVER let the trade get that far.
The EA has a recovery routine build it, and it needs plenty of room, remember sometimes you have to give enough room… this is where my knowledge of the market comes in, a different perspective from a strictly mathematical or programming point of view.
Thank heavens for Henry's market knowledge, now everyone can be secure in the knowledge their SL is protected by a margin call ensuring the SL is never hit.

No this EA is based solely on the principles of the currency strength meter and not on any other technical indicators.

Henry says he was able to make 100K in three months. The statement he shows is not complete and its from 2008 but it looks like at least 75K of that is just a deposit (attached). Notice this there is no activity before or after the three months in the actual statement posted.

Things just don't add up with Henry. Something is not right. It appears as though he is misrepresenting his trading capabilities and he has certainly misrepresented the CSR.

I know we're coming down hard on Henry, but this is simply not acceptable and cannot be tolerated. Especially, and I can't state that strongly enough, that he is affiliated with FPA, a site that by its very core was created to eliminate this sort of thing.

Henry by taking this course of action is in violation of the very principles that FPA stands for.

This is no 'little white lie' here. He has made up a story as the premise of creating the robot, executed a marketing campaign, had reviews written before its release, domains purchased, a website created, payment infrastructure setup, back testing done (he must have been aware of the account exposure and low R:R that would ultimately lead anyone’s account to failure over the long term… if he could not see that then he should not be teaching anyone anything). To sell all this to subscribers is all pre-conceived and quite the undertaking. Henry, better than most should know there is no magic EA, no magic system. How can Henry under any good concious sell any EA? If Henry is any educator at all, HE should be the one saying to others not to bother with EA's, Signal Providers, etc, and teaching people the correct way to trade.

The very fact the he as an educator is putting faith in an EA makes me question whether he should be a financial educator at all and I would suggest the FPA look for someone with a less questionable record to represent them. He has lost all credibility with me, that is for sure.

I personally am disgusted about this scenario and feel bad for the people who have lost money.

Although his education has been helpful to people, Henry has crossed the line here, here has gone too far into the realm of scammer. He has hurt his own credibility probably to the point that people will not take much of what he says with regards to trading seriously. We have now seen him in action, and it’s not good. He has hurt people and their accounts… and charged them for it. This is all based on the premise of a new method of interpreting the CSM and the ability to create exponential returns.

Henry holds a position where certain standards of morals and conduct are expected. This simply cannot be let slide without thorough investigation and appropriate action. He must answer to this.

Here are some others reviews on the CSR.
Currency Strength Robot | CurrencyStrengthRobot.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Currency Strength Robot – Real User Reviews : Reviews @ Forex Machines
Currency Strength Robot Review And Discussion
Currency Strength Robot | Forex Trading Reviews

I will post this in the CSR review so it can be investigated as you have suggested.

Attachments

• henrystatement-full.jpg
    henrystatement-full.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 170
  • Statement_ xxxxx - Den Kung Liu.pdf
    92.4 KB · Views: 24
Looks like a martingale strategy allright. You add to your position when you re below water hoping for a reversal that will fix everything.

Another Holy Grail that turned out to be a spittoon.

"Felix asked me to post this for him.

Dear people,

My condolences to those whose dreams were shattered by the failure of Henry Liu's 10K21M and trading robot programs.

Based on the emails I received, Henry Liu very much believed in the success of his 10K21M program, and even asked me to recommend it to FPA members. I agreed to recommend it, once he hit his 3rd target, which would mean taking official performance from $10,000 to $31,121.36. In response to this requirement, Henry Liu confidently replied: "Absolutely. This way we have more track record and much more appeal."

As we all know, such goal was never hit, so FPA never recommended these services to any of its members.

Based on some forum posts, some people are claiming that Henry Liu committed fraud against them. If such claims are true, then FPA will certainly and gladly consider such claims, and if there is validity in them, we will bring the case before all of our email subscribers and ask them to vote on whether Henry Liu should be proclaimed as SCAM.

If Henry Liu is found to be SCAM, then we would unfortunately have to ask him to stop writing for FPA. The reason I say "unfortunately" is because Henry's news-based education is still rated at 4.957 out of a possible 5.000 stars on our website. See here: News Profiteer | NewsProfiteer.com | NewsProfiteer reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

In addition to that, we get very positive feedback from our members in regards to Henry's news signals and his educational material. To add to all of this, though we pay a percentage of advertising impressions to Henry, if his signals popularity hits a certain quota, Henry never cashed in on any of this money. Every month, whenever there is some cash that we want to pay him, he always tells us to donate it to a charity called SmileTrain.org

So folks, if Henry indeed made written promises to you that he failed to fulfill and refuses to fulfill, then click here to file a Traders Court complaint against him. Until then, I will consider his two failed services as honest failures and I will continue to welcome him and be grateful to him for writing the high quality content that he writes for FPA.

And of course, as it already is, all three Henry Liu's services are interlinked in our reviews section, and if he ever starts a new service, it will be added to FPA reviews section and interlinked with these old failures, so that people in the future could make more educated decisions.

Regards,
-Felix
Founder of FPA"

Thanks for your reply Felix But come on have you read all the bad 1 star reviews on Henrys SCAMS? I say SCAMS because this is what they are You say he has never taken money from the FPA but donates it to charity i don't believe this for one minute because man he has ripped off hundreds of FPA members from there hard earned money for his fees not to mention the thousands of $$$$ in losses to a service he has failed to fulfill on i mean he wont even reply to emails let alone send out SMSs for his SMS signal service so you tell me Felix how this is not SCAMMING PEOPLE!!!!
Please Felix reply to this thread and tell me there is no hidden agenda here after all Henry got MY EMAIL ADDRESS from this site for his SCAMS so if i never joined this site i would have never received his emails and would have never even hear of Henry LIE and after all that has happened with henrys SCAMS you are still are endorsing his service to FPA
So unfortunately until Henry LIE has been suspended from writing on this site the credibility of FPA suffers the same fate as Henry as a SCAMMER because if FPA can give out members email addresses FPA is endorsing Henry LIE SCAMS:mad:

Love to hear a reply from you Felix or Henry but i have no doubt Henry will not reply as he will not even reply to his members even though he has it WRITEN in plain English on his web site he will reply to emails

Will FPA ever review this case and make it open for members to vote????????
I think not even though this is a SCAM
How can a robot be advertised as a robot but its Henry himself putting on the trades and not the currency strength robot at all and not call this a SCAM anyone?????????

CSR Horrible

Henry Liu: thank you for make me loss more than 3K in less than one month...

Back