• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Henry Liu - Currency Strength Robot Scam

I am having an issue with a company
hey guys i havent had time to sit down and look over all the videos...

But I believe if you report him to the internet fraud department from the FBI it will be more effective to shut him down.

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

FPA is just a site IC3 is FBI.

If you report him for services he didnt fullfill (which he didnt) It will be a valid case. If you provide all these links of hundreds of ppl saying IT IS A SCAM. More power to you.

I know this is one thread, donna forex has one thread, if you google 10kto1mm scam another huge thread will come out..that is enough evidence to prove THIS IS A SCAM!

It would be different if it was a handful of ppl claiming it was a scam. but hundreds??? IT IS A SCAM! all you need to do it search for everyone online and make them all submit a claim to the FBI.

It will be the IRS and FBI behind his scam...JAIL TIME for sure.

hey guys i havent had time to sit down and look over all the videos...

Robert, not rushing you. Please take your time and let us know when you found it. Whether or not he is investigated by FBI or IRS, he also deserves to be officially tried in FPA Trader Court, given the fact many of his victims first heard about him from FPA. Sweet justice.

We Its been a year since this SCAM Henry LIE 10kto1mm program started and Henry LIE subscribers haven't made anywhere near $1000000.00 in FACT they have lost 20% of there initial balance of 10k not including Henry LIE fees

Only one person made their 1mm and that's Henry LIE but Felix founder of FPA would want FPA members to believe this is a honest failure

just goes to show the credibility of FPA after all Henry LIE got email addresses off this site (FPA) including mine to get this SCAM off the ground

Last edited:
The only emails I got from Henry at my FPA subscription address were FPA daily signals that he sent. I think he only had access to an FPA outbound email interface, not the mailing list itself.

The only emails I got from Henry at my FPA subscription address were FPA daily signals that he sent. I think he only had access to an FPA outbound email interface, not the mailing list itself.

I concur, I only received his news signal e-mails, I suppose that is an advertisement in itself for him but I never received anything on the 10ktoMil or any of his other products.

"The only emails I got from Henry at my FPA subscription address were FPA daily signals that he sent...."

I think old Henry knows that Pharaoh does not need that usd1m which is a paltry sum compared to his (Pharaoh) vast wealth! : )

On the more serious side, I think old Henry does not include ranks of "Master Sargent" and above in his solicitous list. I have to exclude "Sargent" rank cause I was included in old Henry's invitation, and repeated invitation e-mails, but I (thankfully) declined coz I wanted to see the results of his first offer and see how many of FPA members would become millionaires. BUT, well, we all know what happened since then;right?

The ancient dead Egyptian ruler is correct. The FPA uses a separate customized login for the mailing service. Only Felix and the Supreme Admin have direct access to the mailing list itself. The login that I, whoever is doing the signals, and the "Giants" use only allows the creation and scheduling of a mailing to a specific FPA list. It doesn't allow any viewing of what addresses are subscribed to the list.

The forums database also has email addresses. It does connect to the mailing list in a one-way fashion to let you change your address and list preferences. Only Felix, the Supreme Admin, and I can access that list of addresses.

There was an incident with a prior mailing service the FPA used. They got hacked and many of their address lists were copied and sold. The FPA changed email services after that.

I've registered some extra email addresses with the FPA's forums and mailing service. So far, all of those just get the standard FPA emails. If someone broke into the system, there would be no way for them to tell that those addresses are really spam traps instead of belonging to FPA members. I haven't even told Felix or the Supreme admin which addresses are my spam traps. I think the Supreme Admin has a few of his own. I wouldn't be surprised if Felix has a few too. This means that none of the 3 of us could misuse the email list without the other 2 finding out.

"The ancient dead Egyptian ruler.."

whoooh there a minute! We have a, undoubtedly ancient, but very much ALIVE Egyptian Ruler (albeit in exile). : )

"...I haven't even told Felix or the Supreme admin which addresses are my spam traps. I think the Supreme Admin has a few of his own. I wouldn't be surprised if Felix has a few too...."

Hmmm, sounds like intrigues and cloak & dagger stuffs to me! : )

I concur, I only received his news signal e-mails, I suppose that is an advertisement in itself for him but I never received anything on the 10ktoMil or any of his other products.

Yes i'm not surprised that a lot of the higher ranking posters did not receive Henry LIE promotion emails,Like a lot of people have said"Henry LIE is a clever marketer"He will not wast his time sending to the likes of Pharaoh who from i have seen can smell a SCAM a mile away and has helped countless people here on FPA

Instead good old GURU Henry LIE would only send his promotion emails to the newbies on this site like myself that would follow and post on Henrys daily signal review here on FPA

There is such a thread where newbies were warned by a couple of FPA members about Henry LIE and his mysterious life when he was MR X But off cause Henry LIE denied this on the thread,but what i have read about his previous SCAM after the fact it sounds all to familiar to me terrible trades and breaking all the key rules of a GURU trader SCAMMING people of their money.If i recall correctly even Felix had something to post on this thread

ASK yourself where did you here about 10kto1mm program?

And if the answer is not FPA go back and read this thread,10kto1mm and this SCAMMIN robot reviews because a hell of a lot of FPA members did hear about good old Henry LIE SCAMES here on FPA (FACT)

I did not learn much about trading with Henry LIE but i did learn alot about how this SCAMMER works and after what I have seen its nothing more than a money grabbing SCAM and all that have been in his program know this.

If you are still in this program and wouldn't agree with me come forward and tell about your profitable journey I would love to hear a success story and not a SCAM

Last edited:
Since it seems that Henry didn't have access to the mailing list and couldn't know which addresses were spam traps, I think its safe to say that he didn't use his time at the FPA to try to hack the system and send email ads only to specially selected FPA members.

If you check the FPA's reviews, it was easy to tell that 10k21mm was getting large numbers of 1 star reviews for many months before CSR even came out. Personally, I'm very glad about that. Otherwise, I might have been tempted to give CSR a try.

Back