• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Henry Liu - Currency Strength Robot Scam

I am having an issue with a company
This guy henry liu is such a SCRAMMER....He has a new site out and actually charging for it...300 dollars a month to watch his old out worn videos he has recorded through out the yrs...

How are you going to charge 300 dollars/month to ppl to watch old videos...the MARKET IS ALWAYS CHANGING!!!!

How is it relevant what happen in 2009 to what is happening in 2011? Does world news repeat it self??? NO IT DOESNT

HENRY IS SUCH A MORON.

Apart from that..this con artist always uses the SAME WORDS on all his "sales videos" he just switches up the name of the product...WHAT A LOSER MAN....

I can't wait till you get BURNED HENRY LIE...I MEAN LIU..OR what EVER YOUR REAL NAME IS..YOU SCAMMER.

Henry LIE is still holding his GBPJPY trade long @ 125.00 with no SL on that he entered on 30/8/11

Boy life is easy for Henry LIE the CON-MAN imagine just sitting back and have to do nothing and see the subs rolling in and not to have to do the hard yards and make profits for your subscribers

14mths have gone by and Henry LIE subscribers haven't made one red cent but there accounts are down 50%(not including the floating loss) not to mention the thousands they have payed this GURU CON-MAN for this "honest failure"

Beware neither Henry LIE or his SCAMMIN robot can trade for ****;)

Last edited:
Dkami,

You should set up a demo account and take counter trades to all Henry's trades and see if you can get 10k to 1 mil. Maybe like 200 pip TP, his drawdowns seem to be every bit of that on average.

If only I new Henry LIE couldn't trade @ the start of his SCAM I would have taken counter trades on a live account

Will post Henry LIE next trade so we can all put on opposite trade when he sends it out but don't hold your breath could take some time as Henry LIE like his trades that go for mths so he saves money not sending out SMSs

Warning neither Henry LIE or his SCAMMIN robot can trade for ****

Counter trades

That's what my partner & I thought about Henry's "trades" a long time ago. It seems obvious Henry is not interested in the trades he puts out. Thanks for keeping us updated, Dkami.

he doesnt care about trades..that is obvious. He doesnt care about the ppl that sign up in his garbage either...

still no further updates on Henry LIE BUY @ 125.00 GBPJPY that has no SL on

Well i can only guess Henry LIE is watching it closely or at the least he will say he is

Warning neither Henry LIE or his robot can trade for ****

i thought he was just a news trader,then how come he is holding alosing position?

i use to get emails fom him about news analysis,but i have noticed he has stopped positing hose emails,i guess.

:confused:

i don't think henry liu fits the definition of a scammer

he puzzzles me because he seems to have as good grasp of fundementals but
his actual trades are just inept

Here's the update of Henry LIE on his SCAM called 10kto1c in 12mths

Henry LIE is still holding 3.3lot long GBPJPY @ 125.00 no SL TP 130.00 he entered this trade on 30/8/11

thanks to BOJ Henry LIE is now in the black on this trade after 2mths of being in the red(remember this trade has not been closed)

I can only say from Henry LIE results ITS TIME TO CHANGE THE NAME of this SCAM its been about 18mths since the start of this SCAM and still after all this time Henry LIE account is 50% in the red not to mention all the Henry LIE fees

Only one person has made any money off this program and that's Henry LIE

Warning neither Henry LIE or his robot can trade for ****;)

Last edited:
i don't think henry liu fits the definition of a scammer

he puzzzles me because he seems to have as good grasp of fundementals but
his actual trades are just inept

Hmmmm i guess people that have not taken any part in any of Henry LIE programs(SCAMS) could say it doesn't fit the definition of a SCAM

But as someone that joined this SCAM @ the start i can say that there were a lot of people that had a lot of trouble getting a refund and could only go threw Plimus that gave the refund it was not Henry LIE that gave it to them Henry LIE also tricked a lot of his subscribers by writing on his forum if you stay another mth you can still get a full refund(He wrote this after the first mth was a disaster)but then reneging on the deal and locking that particular thread after the second mth was a complete disaster

Also Henry LIE does not send out all the SMSs or even give a trade recommendation every mth which is all part of your subscription

And it just goes on and on and if you think his fundamentals are good why would he be still in the red after 18mth I can tell you why and that is because his fundamentals are so far off the mark you could actually do the exact opposite to his weekly outlook and come out with good profit(I posted one of his weekly outlooks on the 10kto1c FPA review check it out and you will see for your self)please check it out and then if you still don't think Henry LIE is a con-man running SCAMS pop back here and tell us why

Back