• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Henry Liu - Currency Strength Robot Scam

I am having an issue with a company
Did any member file a case in the traders court?

So many members complaining about it, but has any member filed a case against Henry Liu in the traders court?

Felix clearly wrote, that any case filed in the court will be examined and eventually go to public voting.

Can some member of the Court confirm if there is any case filed against Henry Liu?

So many members complaining about it, but has any member filed a case against Henry Liu in the traders court?

Felix clearly wrote, that any case filed in the court will be examined and eventually go to public voting.

Can some member of the Court confirm if there is any case filed against Henry Liu?

There are not currently any cases filed against Henry Liu in the traders court, if anyone wishes to do so they certainly can.

Will FPA ever review this case and make it open for members to vote????????
I think not even though this is a SCAM
How can a robot be advertised as a robot but its Henry himself putting on the trades and not the currency strength robot at all and not call this a SCAM anyone?????????

One of the complainants needs to file a complaint here:

Forex Scam Resolution and Trader's Money Recovery

for that to happen, currently no one has done so.

Well, to my little knowledge.. every robot system program either for trending or ranging market. Unfortunately, market behave trend and range, meaning when trend end, it will range for a while before going for another trend. There is nobody able to program the system to smartly identify when trend end n and when range start.. so i never believe in robot system anyway after losing like US10K in robot trading system.. manual trading still make more sense.

More inconsistencies

Attached is an image from the contact screen "100% automated". Again this is not consistent with what Henry says.

Vincam:
Although I didn't purchase the robot, I had gone through that procedure and given a review of 1 star so that it could be investigated as a scam as per Felix suggestion.

I even re-posted the same review and said as the first line this was a re-post so it can be investigated as a scam.

Doesn't look like its been opened for review though.

Regardless of whether FPA does anything or not, its clear its a scam anyway. I think most people have woken up to Henry.

How many people subscribed to this robot? Does anyone have any numbers on what Henry was making monthly from subscriptions for this robot?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    244.9 KB · Views: 115
How to submit the scam complaint

I even re-posted the same review and said as the first line this was a re-post so it can be investigated as a scam.

Doesn't look like its been opened for review though

In order for it to be investigated as a scam, someone has to submit the case, go to this link (Forex Scam Resolution and Trader's Money Recovery)

I suggest someone who has been in the 10Kto1MM and CSR for a relatively long time submit this case to Trader Court. I'm sure many of us who have been scammed by Henry would like to see justice done.

In order for it to be investigated as a scam, someone has to submit the case, go to this link (Forex Scam Resolution and Trader's Money Recovery)

I suggest someone who has been in the 10Kto1MM and CSR for a relatively long time submit this case to Trader Court. I'm sure many of us who have been scammed by Henry would like to see justice done.

Alvin is correct, you must file a case for it to be considered, at the least it will be voted on if it can't be resolved and recieve a zero star review, I have not seen anyone file one of these against Henry yet.

Henry Liu Super Scammer

I joined his program and This EA has put me loosing 2.5k I had to close my account..I demand refund and I get noting or no responses. Henry Convinced me this wil make money, but it seem also this too is a great scam like the 10k21m program which i too was a part of. Henry does not even spend no more time on 10k program and left us all in the dry. Henry make us all loose money in CSR scam..and no explanation or nothing. I wish i NEVER knew the name henry liu. This man is a scammer, like all say how ,FPA going to let this scam keep going and going...maybe henry make millions because he is tricking innocent ppl who actual believe in him to make money. Henry liu is bad person, no response from him and no emails explaining. there fore it is a SCAM! take your money, sell you a broken radio...then by the time you realize he is gone!!! sound like a scam to me!:shocked:

I joined his program and This EA has put me loosing 2.5k I had to close my account..I demand refund and I get noting or no responses. Henry Convinced me this wil make money, but it seem also this too is a great scam like the 10k21m program which i too was a part of. Henry does not even spend no more time on 10k program and left us all in the dry. Henry make us all loose money in CSR scam..and no explanation or nothing. I wish i NEVER knew the name henry liu. This man is a scammer, like all say how ,FPA going to let this scam keep going and going...maybe henry make millions because he is tricking innocent ppl who actual believe in him to make money. Henry liu is bad person, no response from him and no emails explaining. there fore it is a SCAM! take your money, sell you a broken radio...then by the time you realize he is gone!!! sound like a scam to me!:shocked:

If someone will file a case it can be looked into and the road to a scam finding can be laid if warranted, without it we can't do anything but talk about it in here

yes i would file a complaint but i don't think i have proof as i stopped taking Henrys trades in the 10kto1mm program many many moths ago(over 6mths)and have taken many many of my own trades on this account so my 10k account is 18k now so i didn't take the big hits many of his followers have

In regards to this currency strength robot i ran it only on demo for 1mth then my broker closed the demo down i did not know they would close it after 1mth as its a new broker for me. I have since got the demo up and running again and have this robot running but it hasn't taken all the robot trades so in a nut shell i haven't got my first mth statement and the second demo account has not got all the trades on it

Really all i want is new traders here on FPA to know not to join any of Henrys SCAMS in the future(as this site is where he gets your email address) and a SCAM rating for Henrys SCAMS here on FPA would help get that word out

I am still in the 10k program because i got a free mth last mth and they have given me another free mth so I'm payed up till end of july and will ask for another free mth and so on until they stop giving it to me then I'm out(I still will not follow his trades as he has not change one bit and its only a matter of time before he has on balance at all)

This is Henrys 10kto1mm Balance as i write $2662.86 with a floating loss of $168.42 so in about 10mths hes lost about 79%

Currency strength robot- Henrys starting balance was 5k and now is $2032.59 so in a very short time 7weeks hes lost well over 50%

Not to mention Henrys FEES,no one in henrys programs have made any money only Henry and good luck anyone that tries to get in contact with Henry i have tried for the last 8-9mth:mad:

Back