• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Henry Liu - Currency Strength Robot Scam

I am having an issue with a company
I will send it to those who want to see it...contact me PM ill show u this email on the support screen shot

I will send it to those who want to see it...contact me PM ill show u this email on the support screen shot

Hi Jumbee unable to PM you because of your ranking(cant PM recruits)
Can you attach it to the thread so we can see it thanks

the mystery trader

To bring this back to the very root of the deception, attached is some of the propaganda Henry used to peddle his BS robot.

He makes mention on page 10 of the 'Million Dollar Trader' that gave him this 'trick' on how to use the CSM to generate these returns.

This method is the whole premise of the Currency Strength Robot which Henry states in one of the videos where he refers to the conversation he had with this trader.

The details of this method were supposed to be released in Video 5. Of course Video 5 did not reveal such method, there was no video 5. The video 5 link simply re-directed you to the CSR page.

I would like to get a copy of the video where Henry discusses this conversation he had with this trader who told him of the method. I am not able to find it on the internet, could everyone please check their browser cache for this video, or if you know where I can download it or view that would be great too.

Update:
Thanks I now have a copy of the video.

Attachments

• Best_Kept_Profit_Tricks.pdf
    323.4 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Jumbee still would like to see that email!!!!!!!

"Henry RUNS OFF THIS SITE NEWBIES MUST BE WARNED"

Not sure how to attach it..here..This guy is a scammer...Im so glad im out of his BS programs. I wish every one else would educate them selfs before they join this guys tragic amateurish trading style. All he does he make every one loose there money and still have the decency of chairing 250 per month. Scam artist!!!!! just listen to his sales videos..sneeky car sale man tactics..."you get my weekly outlook report..BUT WAIT you also get my SMS msging..BUT WAIT you also get a 30 min ph call me ME HENRY LIU...BUT WAIT..you also get weekly trading videos...BUT WAIT you also get my cheat sheet..BUT WAIT!!!! the truth is..BUT WAIT you also loose all your money while i charge you monthly..YOU SNEAKY CAR SALES MAN! how could you even sleep at night??? I HOPE YOU READ THIS HENRY LIU YOU SNEAKY SNAKE! DO US all A FAVOR refund everyone and close your pretend forex programs before the FBI gets you and the IRS for tax evasion. GOOD LUCK in jail being someone

here is the screen i blur some info out as i didnt want to appear...but check this out guys..spread the news.

Attachments

• SCAMMER.gif
    SCAMMER.gif
    48.9 KB · Views: 101
Where is he?

There are one or two out there shouting real loud how Henry Liu is a SCAMMER, A LOWLIFE, A CROOK ETC and there is complete silence from the man himself.

Has he bolted down the preverbal 'rabbit hole' or what?

If he has not got the guts to defend himself against all these accusations, I for one, MUST ASSUME THAT HE IS GUILTY.

Until he does answer to the allegations made against him within this thread, my recommendation would be to keep well away from 'our Henry'!

here is the screen i blur some info out as i didnt want to appear...but check this out guys..spread the news.

Thanks Jumbee for attaching it to this thread for all to see;)

Take a look on Henry LIE new site 4xlearning.com it says this robot gives 30% returns in 30days but the FACT is this robot is 50% in the red after 3mths

Seems like the only one still welcoming this SCAMMER with open arms is Felix says a lot about the credibility of this site doesn't it !!!!!:mad:

"Henry Lie runs off this site newbies must be warned"

Last edited:
4xlearning will defiantly be his next scam. It would only make sense for him to lure in innocent ppl with this..."make them gain your trust...then when they trust you..sell them some of my products" SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!! written all over the place.

I remember in his scammy marketing scheme for 10kto1MM he said the duplication company had messed up his order and instead of giving him 1000 copies they gave him 10,000 copies. ( which was bull because on a error like that any duplication company would have taken them back and not make the customer pay for 10000 copies when they ordered 1000) Henry thinks people are blind.

how are you going to say on your sales pitch that "oh i have 10,000 copies..by mistake but i guess now im willing to sell 10kto1mm for less because of this error the manufacturing company made not me"

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM..why are ppl letting this guy go?

Back