• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Henry Liu - Currency Strength Robot Scam

I am having an issue with a company
Did Henry squeak that one out when the SNB bailed him out or did he run out of margin first? His money management will definately lead to the destruction of that account.

Did Henry squeak that one out when the SNB bailed him out or did he run out of margin first? His money management will definately lead to the destruction of that account.

Well Henry LIE was very lucky not to get a margin call but this is not to say many of his subscribers didn't who took these two trade here's why and why I think Henry LIE and his programs are nothing more than a SCAM and should be rated as such

If you look at Henry LIE statement on page 22 of this thread you will see the last trade on there is when Henry LIE took 1.0 lot off EURCHF to give him a bit more free margin (130.01) He did this without sending SMS or email(Isnt this program meant to be a SMS signal service)

EURCHF continued to drop further and Henry LIE free margin went down to about 78.00 so Henry LIE took off another 1.0 lot(and of course Henry LIE failed to send out SMS or email like he has done many times in this program before FACT)

So the result was Henry LIE did make a profit off the EURCHF trade even after taking 2.0 lot off the trade thanks to SNB but i'm sure many of his subscribers would have woken up with a margin call because they are not getting what they pay for SMS's Or emails(as sending out SMS's cut into Henry LIE profits)

Henry LIE still has his GBPJPY BUY 4.3 lot trade running but now Henry LIE has made yet another change to this trade by setting his SL @ 122.00(that's the last I have heard but I would not be surprised if the SL has been removed all together now and GURU Henry LIE will just wait until BOJ pull him out of the **** on this bad trade)

Good luck to anyone out there that's still following this CON-MAN'S trades you will need it(or intervention to be precise):D

Last edited:
Wow, I'm sure they would have gotten called if that had been the case and since he pull those lots early, I'm not really sure if that was even a profitable trade. I was going to ask about that GBPJPY trade as it should have stopped out but he moved the stop huh? Heck of a strategy to just keep moving the stop into loss hoping for a reversal someday....I don't think BOJ will bail him out yet, guess we'll see..

Hi Vincam,

As a prop trader I can say that it is non sense to play the fundamentals on a huge bet with poor equity.

If one would like to use this strategy, one must accept to manage the investment on a monthly basis. This means thousands of pips.

For example, I think that the correct value for usdchf is about 0.95. So since february i bought again and again at every critical juncture until 0.71.

It took time before the BNS reacted properly. They recently admitted that the economy will be harmed by an over valued swiss franc.

This set of trades is not over and will probably last by the end of the year.

This kind of bet is pretty risky and requires that you have enough funds so that it is very little in your account balance.

So GBPJPY 4.3 lots is not professional considering a 6k account

For the short story, I don't understand how a guy moved so fast from FPA consultant to "poor" web sites.

I took the time to take a look to the various web sites and I am sorry to say that ... but this stuff is just crap in my opinion.

The currency meter is really nothing. I say that because I programmed a better currency tool more than 3 years before. Of Course, I did not sell it and use it for myself since this time.

Last edited:
Reading this thread makes me wonder whether anybody thought of taking opposite trades to old Henry's trades!

Seems like it should be a highly profitable trading strategy to me. : )

Uh oh 122.00 just got hit Henry, I'm with you Rahman, counter trades to Henry could be a good strategy :err:

Yes as always Henry LIE removed his SL so hes still long on GBPJPY

@ RahmanSL yes did accrue to me to do opposite to Henry LIE but I just stayed out of Henry LIE ridiculous trades altogether and just take my own trades only stayed in this program until they stopped giving me free month subs and to see how this SCAMMEN robot would work

Hi vincam & dkami!

I couldn't get myself to open up an opposition trade to old Henry's GBPJPY as I think it's too low. Instead I have placed a pending "Buy" order at 121.80 with TP at 125.70

Now I wait to see whether my 'set long fishing line" is taken : )

13-Sep-2011 8.29am (my local date & time):

Well, well, well...what do you know! My pending order for "Long" on old Henry's GBP/JPY was triggered while I slept. The market price is now 122.28/122.35
Now I am wondering whether to let that ride up to my TP at 125.70......Any suggestion??

Last edited:
Hi RahmanSL yes the indicator I use on my software is still pointing down on GBPJPY but its going into the oversold so still not long on it yet just waiting for the indicator to start pointing up and ill give it a go long and just a suggestion I would say TP around 124.18 area (sorry I didn't see your post earlier)

Having said that my software has given me a buy signal today on GBPUSD so I am long on this I did get in a little high but o well my TP is around 1.6133 and you can see my SL in the pic

where the yellow arrow is pointing to the green candle I got in @ close of that candle

Good luck with ya trade RahmanSL sorry about me chart is a little messy hehehehe(should have cleaned it up a bit before posting)

Attachments

• GU.jpg
    GU.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Back