• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Henry Liu - Currency Strength Robot Scam

I am having an issue with a company
I also have this GBPUSD in a range(middle 2 red lines)on H1 so I will be trading the breakout as well on this pair which ever way it goes

Sorry had to squeeze the chart so you could see the TP red line @ 1.5707 if breaks to down side

Attachments

• GU range.jpg
    GU range.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 35
Hi dkami,

Yes, your indicator is correct as GBP/JPY did went down today...I have taken a couple more Long trades at 121.60 & 121.48 level and that currencies pair is now up at 121.58/65. Since your indicator seems to be correct, I have re-set TP at 124.18

Again, your indicator has picked a winner on GBP/USD as it has gone up from start of today's trading : )

I have been trading mostly Gold & Silver today....taking the highs & lows, semi-scalping and having short preset TP triggered when I was away from my computer....it's been an OKAY trading day for me.
Hope you had a profitable trading day too.

Hi RahmanSL yes my indicator works of a daily chart so the GBPUSD trade I have taken could take some time so I wouldnt go as far as to say its a winner just yet could hit my SL

I have posted a few trades how I use my software in a thread on FPA my last trade was short on GBPCAD and I still hold half this trade

I think you will get a better understanding about my indicator and how i use it by looking at this thread heres the link

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-tradertech-com-vantage-point-software-2.html

Last edited:
Hi RahmanSL yes my indicator works of a daily chart so the GBPUSD trade I have taken could take some time so I wouldnt go as far as to say its a winner just yet could hit my SL

I have posted a few trades how I use my software in a thread on FPA my last trade was short on GBPCAD and I still hold half this trade

I think you will get a better understanding about my indicator and how i use it by looking at this thread heres the link

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-tradertech-com-vantage-point-software-2.html

Don't worry about Rahman, send that to Henry, he needs it for sure ;) I think he just has a dart board.

Don't worry about Rahman, send that to Henry, he needs it for sure ;) I think he just has a dart board.

Hehehehehe no Henry LIE does not need this as Henry LIE has his own special way to get his support and resistance (trust me you don't even want to no its so pathetic)

He explains this in his DVDs and he also says that he wont be taking many of these trades and if he does take one they can have a smaller SL because if the support or resistance is broken price will come down much further

This far from what I can work out from the trades he has given they have all been trades of his weak support or resistance(even though he said he wont be taking many of this type of trade and they will have smaller SL)

This is why I call him Henry LIE because since the start of the program he has done nothing but LIE and has broken every rule he has set in his DVDs

To tell you the truth I don't even think Henry LIE has looked at his own DVDs
as Henry LIE himself is doing the opposite to the way he trades in the DVDs and ill tell you why because in the DVDs he says most of his trades will be going with the trend because news is always priced in before the release but if you look @ page 22 of this thread his statement you will see 99.9% of his trades have been going against the trend(yes I must admit Henry LIE has done well off the BOJ interventions and this last SNB trade but man that's about it)

His Robot does the opposite as advertised as well its meant to run off the currency strength meter but yet does the exact opposite go figure

P.S. RahmanSL me GBPJPY SL about to get hit:eek:oh:

Last edited:
Yes, vincam...he he he.. indeed, old Henry has a dire need of dkami's signal indicator as I am pretty sure old Henry will then be able to attain that elusive usd1million.

dkami, today I have closed all my other positions (in Gold, Silver, EUR/USD, etc) which were in profits and retain only the 18 opened Long positions exclusively on GBP/JPY (see attachment screenshot). I'll let these positions ride up (hopefully) to the preset TP 124.18 level as suggested by you : )

I have to confess that I couldn't resist trading (in fact, chasing) the GBP/JPY at that low end because (apart from your trusted indicator) I believe the Japanese Government will have to/forced to intervene soon to lower the Yen in order to protect their exports.

Cheers & all the best!

P/S: Surely old Henry's SL must have been triggered by now; correct?

Last edited:
Well Henry LIE SL would be hit if he had one on but he removed it(he sticks to the same excuse and that is so he doesn't get spiked out,hell of a spike 400+ pips):)

My software that I use still hasn't given me a buy signal on GBPJPY maybe it will tomorrow not sure but it does look like a good buy @ current price to me but i'm still not in

That 124.18 figure that I gave you is the P18EMA+3(moving average on daily chart)on the software I use so it does move and I use this P18EMA+3 to get out of half my position especially when i'm going against the trend like I will be on this GBPJPY(that's why I referred you to the link in one of my previous posts so you get a better understanding how I use this software)

O and I done a Henry LIE and moved my SL on the GBPUSD (save me from getting spiked out) so i'm still in this trade and looking to add another lot @ 1.5707 as I have this as my closest support now from that range trade(missed the dame range trade fell asleep:err:)

Last edited:
Look at this SCAMMER using the EXACTLY same wording as in 10kto1cent and CSR WOW

LOSERRRR

Forex Signal | Forex System based on Forex News Trading - Henry's Forex News Trading Academy

Yea I wonder if any of his subscribers know about his previous failures I noticed that the testimonials are from his master mentoring program(MMP) and not from this new SCAM hes running and also all the featured videos are from 2009 with the exception of 2 from 2011 I guess hes just picking his good trades and that 2010 was a bad year for Henry LIE

I had access to his MMP in 2010 for 2 weeks and in those 2 weeks I can only recall Henry LIE having one good trade and that was a short on USDCAD when Canada raised its cash rate he got about 50pips off it

Many of his trades in those 2 weeks were not triggered or he took a hit so in those 2 weeks you would have made a loss so many of the 10kto1c subscribers didn't join MMP and the ones that did going by the 10kto1c skype chat got out before there 1mth was up to get there money back because it was not profitable

I was trying to find the review page here on FPA for Henry LIE new SCAM but was unable to find it if anyone can post the link that would be much appreciated as I would like to see the reviews

"...and looking to add another lot @ 1.5707 as I have this as my closest support now from that range trade(missed the dame range trade fell asleep.."

That happens to me a few times but I got round that problem by setting "pending orders with TP"...no SL for me cause..he he he... that's already in my name initials : )

I have been playing with GBP/JPY all of yesterday and today (trowing in a few Silver & Gold trades) presetting "pending orders with TP" for both Long & Short positions as the GBP/JPY seems to be trapped in a range. Been pretty good trading for me so far and I still have many opened trades (majority for Long positions). I close out winning trades and pre-set pending orders for them again...and again...and again. I think I must have closed closed to 50 positions so far...all in profits, of course : )

Hope you are just as profitable with your GBPUSD.

All the best!

Back