• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Henry Liu - Currency Strength Robot Scam

I am having an issue with a company
hahaha wowwwwww 12 pips for the entire month...how pathetic for a "GURU" lmao my grandmother can get more pips and she doesnt even know what forex is...

I haven't had time to read all of this

But I lost well over $20,000 with Henry Liu
When I joined he did not have a disclaimer on his website and said outright we would go from 10K to 1MM and that making $300,000 would be sure to achieve.
We had 30 day money back but because this was so short and nothing had traded yet he told us he would extend the money back period by another 30 days, then just before the 30 days were up he said he would extend the money back for a further 30 days but then refused to honour this for about 2 months and then only honoured this in the end for may people when someone was able to provide a screenshot of him saying this.

He suckered me in and because of trust, I didn't think to take screenshots of everything he said and published. There was no review to read about him when I signed up.
In order just to to talk to him and see what he was doing I had to pay another $259 or so per month on top of the $79 or so for the 10Kto1MM - he then said he would help us to trade in the $259 trade room to make back the money we lost in the 10Kto1MM program - but when I paid for this service he kept disappearing for days and when he finally comes back he is always so tired he was just taking trades in bulk - when in the room he says 'this trade is a sure thing but I wouldn't recommend you trade it because it will take a few days and we want to trade big fast money'.
Then when we lost money on the $259 per month trading room he then led me on further by saying he would give us the currency robot copier if we continue to subscribe to his $259 trading room to make us back even more money now lost, as he tells us that the reason he didn't help us in the trading room was because he had been spending his time developing this robot instead of helping us to trade in the trading room. I then traded the robot and it was then that I found my balance had dropped to $4 as a result.

I just wish he had said we could try to trade as we like and learn from his education course, instead of forcing us to do the trades exactly as he told us to in the 10Kto1MM program. It was people who said they had broken the rules that made it to phase 1 and he then goes and declares later that he had achieved phase 1 based on someone elses trading but his account never achieved phase 1 at all.

Every time there was a failure he made it look like a success telling us he would make us the money back, I am disgusted and suffered by his lies and breach of trust as a person who had no idea how risky forex trading was and he made no attempt whatsoever to even mention it was possible to lose money at the very beginning I was one of the very first to joint his 10Kto1MM program and when I joined, his website was all 100% you will make money, he told everyone we have to just do everything he says and we will make money, don't even think about doing your own trading just follow his signals.

He even told the people who asked questions and expressed concern about trading on his website that they were doing the wrong thing by questioning his system.

I am sorry but I am sure most people are in the same situation and trusted him so much due to his representation at the beginning that we felt we just had to continue doing what he told us to because we were guaranteed to make money especially if we paid more to get him to help us with even more trades.

edit ps> just noting the initial charge of thousands of dollars to get in on the 10kto1mm signals, I even gave up work because of what he said for 4 straight months based on what he promised. I really think he should pay back the money we lost not just the sign up fee, but he is still sending emails telling us to pay even more now for a new version of the currency strength copier. I suppose he thinks several million in ill gotten money is justification for almost killing me.

Last edited:
When I joined he did not have a disclaimer on his website and said outright we would go from 10K to 1MM and that making $300,000 would be sure to achieve.

Lighten, you are the 4th person in this forum thread who clearly remembers Henry making guarantee to reach 300K. That qualifies him as a SCAM, period. Unfortunately, nobody so far has a video recording of that webinar in which he made that claim. If you do or are able to obtain it, please make it publicly available.

We had 30 day money back but because this was so short and nothing had traded yet he told us he would extend the money back period by another 30 days, then just before the 30 days were up he said he would extend the money back for a further 30 days but then refused to honour this for about 2 months and then only honoured this in the end for may people when someone was able to provide a screenshot of him saying this.

Lighten, again this is one behavior of Henry that clearly qualifies him as a SCAM. If you read the earlier postings, he completely denied that there was this screenshot. If you do have this screenshot or are able to obtain it, please share it publicly.

Despite numerous complaints against Henry in FPA and other forex boards, he continues to operate freely and cook up schemes to fleece new traders. He previously posted on this thread and tried to hotly deny everything, but chickened out and ran away when the accusations became too uncomfortable to handle. The only way to stop this serial conman is for the forex community to permanently associate his name "Henry Liu" with the word "SCAM".

I remember him too saying that WE WILL REACH 300k FOR SURE that video was webinar 3 in late nov 2010

on another note.

Look at this SCAMMERs NEXT MOVE

Traffic And Performance | Forex Marketing Promotion Advertising

He says get gets 84 to 92 million impressions per month. Does he think people are stupid? With that much traffic/impressions/page views it just doesn’t make sense why he would be offering this so “Regular people” haha I think the big fortune 500 companies will be his main target. Besides that HE IS LIEING. Im a SEO expert and I ran a ACCURATE report on all his sites and he gets less then 300k impressions a month. What a LIAR.

Henryliuforex.com gets 151,260 impressions a month

4xlearning.com get 13,500

forexblogg.com gets 30,450 impressions per month

fxanswer.com gets 16,080 impressions per month

forexnewstradingacademy.com gets 44,790 impressions per month

currencystrengthmeter.com gets 42,780 impressions per month.

That’s a TOTAL of 298,860 impressions per month.

Where are the other 91 million?? This guy is such a SCAMMER

On his FAKE report he trys to compare it to ALEXA.com when IT IS NOT! What a SCAMMER!

He trys to say that most of his traffic come from the USA WHICH IS DOESN’T

Henryliuforex.com Site Info

WOW!!!!! This guy never stops huh….

Last edited:
If you are in America contact your local FBI office and explain the online scam that is going on here. and show them these links

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/15041-henry-liu-scam.html

10K to 1MM | 10Kto1MM.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army (this was one
of their products SCAM)

Currency Strength Robot | CurrencyStrengthRobot.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army
(another SCAM by FXCI LLC)

I just called and reported them. If we get more people involved in different cities in the USA we might be able to recover all our money and send these guys behind bars.

Here is the Local FBI location map

FBI — Map of Field Offices

Dont be affraid to do something about this. Even if this happen last yr or this yr DO IT if you want justice. This guy been SCAMMING people for a LONG LONG LONG time...its time for him to pay for it.

There is a website called waybackmachine which archives websites Henryliu site DID NOT have the disclaimer at the time people were signing up in late 2010. Use this as proof if you all decide to take him to the court. I also have the video webinar 3 where he tells people they will reach 300k FOR SURE!

Here you can see the link..

Henry Liu's 10K to 1MM Forex Trading Formula

Henry-Liu's-10K-to-1MM-Forex-Trading-Formula_no_disclaimer.jpgHenry-Liu's-10K-to-1MM-Forex-Trading-Formula_with.jpg

Last edited:
I also have the video webinar 3 where he tells people they will reach 300k FOR SURE!

Robert, there was an error message when I tried to access the link to webinar 3 that you provided. Is it possible for you to send the recording to my email? If not, then is it possible to make a short video of that specific section where Henry made his 300k FOR SURE claim, and send it to me? My email is lct222[at]gmail.com.... Thanks so much Robert!

These are the results of Henry LIE new SCAM forexnewstradingacademy.com

September 2011 +329.5pips
October 2011 +965.5pips
November 2011 +27.5pips (I posted above Henry LIE only made 12.5 pips this mth I'm not sure why it now says 27.5pips on his blog)
December 2011 +56pips

So as you can see with the exception of October Henry LIE has a dismal performance and if it wasn't for BOJ October wouldn't have been very good either I think we all would have made nice pips in October with the help of BOJ (I know I did coming out with 1356.6pips for that mth:))

Its clear with the pips Henry LIE has made this far for anyone to have made any decent profit(after Henry LIE fees) you would have needed to use a large lot size

If anyone is in his program please write your review here
Forex News Trading Academy | ForexNewsTradingAcademy.com

Or leave your comments here
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...46-forexnewstradingacademy-com-henry-liu.html

There's only one person that makes money with Henry LIE and that's the SCAMMER don't be Henry LIE next victim

looks like the scammer is going down...just found out plimus canceled their account. WOW!

Last edited:
I was hoping you were right Jumbee about this SCAMMER Henry Lie going down but looks like hes still going!

Henry Lie just put out his results on his newest SCAM

Last 7 months of trade record...

February 2012: +288 pips
January 2012: +80.5 pips
December 2011: +67.5 pips(differnt from my above post!!!!!!!!)
November 2011: +12.5 pips (even Henry Lie doesn't know how many pips he got this mth, one minute its 12.5 pips then its 27.5 Pips and now its back to 12.5pips)
October 2011: +965.5 pips
September 2011: +289.5 pips(differnt from my above post Hmmmmm)

The only person that makes money off Henry Lie SCAMS is the SCAMMER don't be Henry Lie next victim

Back