• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HFM.com (was HotForex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
I dont like how some governments try to contain the trading options of its citizen, you know on a global scale they say its for the better of the economy when in fact it might as well go the opposite direction. who knows whos next!

I have 3 canadian fellows who traded with HF. Inspite of cessation of HF services in Canada, broker allowed to withdraw funds including profit and closed accounts. It was really frustrating for them to leap off from old haunt. They're afraid that after choosing another broker it will be removed from canada too. One of them is thinking about changing citizenship...

One of them is thinking about changing citizenship...

It is not a citizenship which they need to change but residency.

The USA/Canada government does not prohibit their citizens to trade where they wish, it is a broker which is prohibited to do business with them. So what they need is verifiable address that they reside in other country. The picture ID and citizenship can be USA/ Canadian.

You may be student, worker and what ever residing in that country. Obviously some brokers are nervous so go to favorable EU/ other country rent low cost apartment, get ID "drivers license" open Bank account there. The prove of the residence is bank statement.

That is all.

Last edited:
US residents can not trade with a broker that is not CTFC (U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission) regulated (from January 2011). It is simply a law that is applied to US residents (and if it is not honored, CTFC is happily suing brokers not stating that, in case of offshore brokers, they do not accept US residents as clients)

isnt it also the same with canadian citizens.. i think they have something similar going on

US residents can not trade with a broker that is not CTFC (U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission) regulated (from January 2011). It is simply a law that is applied to US residents (and if it is not honored, CTFC is happily suing brokers not stating that, in case of offshore brokers, they do not accept US residents as clients)

Obviously you are wrong! As I have stated earlier the US residents are not restricted. [emphases added] It is a broker who is restricted providing that he is not regulated by the CFTC. If you have a copy of such law which would prohibit US residents than publish it here.

That is why CFTC is happily suing brokers and not US residents.

Same for Canada.

Last edited:
PAMM programs

I am trying to join one of the hotforex PAMM programs.
I want ask if someone of you has previous experience with their PAMM offers?

if its the pamm system its self then i guess the V2 is better than the first one, but it all goes down to choosing the right manager. there is the titans service that they offer but i think its on a different level

I have had a very bad experience with Hotforex ,I invested with two of their top rated PAMM managers and all was well for about 2 Months. I watched them on a daily basis without withdrawal at all. I lost 30,000 USD thousand in an overnight (they targeted the time when it would be Night Time in my country) with little warning. Hotforex has good customer service but offer no protection against reckless PAMM managers and I bet they work in liaison to with HotForex to rob clients off their savings. I went ahead to pinpoint all the loopholes and each time I complained they would amend the loophole ASAP and temporarily the Website is in Maintenance Mode. They would tell me that I have to produce print screens as evidence and accuse me of failure to understand their system. When the argument got heated, I was told that whoever was handling my case went on a Holiday.

Back