• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

hftfinance.com "make $2,265 per day, automated trading system" ???

markkup

Private
Anyone know about hftfinance.com ?
Any experiences? What do you think about this system?
I saw this text on 18 Jan 2017 on facebook.com/groups/ptcexpert/

"Thm Ricardo jakoi linkin.
24 min
Learn how to make $2,265 per day without Ajob - watch this video!

The only automated trading system that doesn’t require any experience or
knowledge in trading and works fully automatic.

Watch this video and find out how this system makes profits for its members
fully automatic 100% FREE!

put your wallet away and watch this amazing video!

=> hftfinance.com

Have a great day, "

I mean that, is this the only honest site telling the trtuh about robots?
cynthia-recommends.info/robotsupport.php

HFT - from the pathetically overhyped video (love how they pasted the guy in front of the hot babes washing the car), it sounds like an arbitrage system. Price latency arbitrage is against the rules at the vast majority of brokers. Also, any such opportunities would have limited available liquidity, so sharing them with others would be stupid. Since it's "free", they'll probably refer you to some highly questionable broker and get a cut of your losses.

Cynthia seems to mostly recommend her own robots and is using affiliate links for other robots.

Maybe these site as financial company, and stand for many trader might also from pro trader and expert, but I am never thinking to joined programme, but if you want to trying might then will get new experience

$2,265 per day without A job seems to be too good to be true. Such scammer use it as their strategy to get hold of the small fishes like us.

$2,265 per day without A job seems to be too good to be true. Such scammer use it as their strategy to get hold of the small fishes like us.
Sound good if hear but still not sure on reality, sometime on investment programme using fantastic promise which too high dream and make investor interested, but I think higher promise will also higher risk that possible occured

More likely the higher the promise, the more likely something is nothing more than a pure scam designed to devour your money,

More likely the higher the promise, the more likely something is nothing more than a pure scam designed to devour your money,
Very much true. I am really very much frustrated looking at such websites which promise unrealistic returns which is practically not possible. Something that is too good to be true is definitely not worth it.

Very much true. I am really very much frustrated looking at such websites which promise unrealistic returns which is practically not possible. Something that is too good to be true is definitely not worth it.
Yes unrealistic promise usually there are certain hidden goal inside promise, because they also want to make money from promising big earning, and for me will stay away from these promise rather than trap on scamm

Back