• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Dear All,
Stay away from HFX broker, i have lost 24,000 $ in a very professional way. first i have deposited 2000 $ as a start, but they really convinced me to upgrade my account to 10,000 $ in order to have VIP account, with very low spread, and also in order to tell me about the opportunities that will double my money!. then my account manager told me that he will teach me forex, he made me open 4 transactions, without a stop loss. when i asked him why without stop loss, i always hear that you must apply a stop loss in order not to loose your money....he told me : dont worry, we have enough money to over come any spikes, just follow me and you will be a millionaire !.....later my account has nearly zero margin....as a result, he said to me urgently deposit money in order not to loose all your money, this situation lasts for one month every 2 - 3 days i deposit 2000 $, till i reach 24,000 $, then a fraud case has been appeared on my credit card, which resulted in closing my credit card....mean while, he, as usual, called me and said you should deposit money, as you are in a very critical situation. however i could not deposit any more money, and my account has been closed, and i lost the 24 K $ !......any one has an idea what should i do?

Dear All,

Thank you for your support , i will summarize my problem in short points:-
First of all, my name is Hisham Hussein, and my HFX account number is 16291346.
- I knew the HFX company through the facebook, i signed in, and wrote my phone number, accordingly, HFX representative has contacted me. (Her name is Riham)
- I request a demo account, as i have no experience in forex trading, but she told me in order to learn forex, "you must invest with real money, and we will support you by a dedicated account manager for you, and even if you lost your money while we are teaching you, your money will be refunded"
- I told her, then i will open an account with 200 $, but she she said in order to benefit from the above offer, you must deposit at least 2000$.
- finally i have deposited 2000$.
- Then my account manager has called me. His name is "Khaled Hemdan"
- He told me that he will teach me forex, and will make me a millionaire just like that !!
- in the beginning, we made a lot of profit. then he asked me to raise my capital to 10,000$ in order to have a VIP account, in order to have a VIP advice. in addition, he said that HFX is handling great investments for HSBC banks in England, and he can give the same advice, but i must have a VIP account.
- Finally i raised my capital to 10,000$, then at that point he told me "follow me to double your capital in no time" then he made me open many transactions regardless to the lot size rule. or safety margins. As a result, the free margin of my account is nearly zero.
- At this point, i have been totally in the trap....as nearly every 2 days he asked me to raise my capital in order to secure my money or i will loose all my money.
- I have been in this loop till my capital reached 24,000$.
- Khaled, my account manager, always tell me wait till the market go positive, don't close any transaction with loss, which is very strange. I have read now in forex, and i know that you must first calculate your lot size based on your capital, your safety margin, the stop loss mechanism, ....etc but Khaled, has never told me that.....all HFX concern was to receive money money money!!
- And even when i lost all my money, my account manager told me "don't worry, just deposit another 24,000$, and this time, we will invest in a right way".....so funny !!!!

To sum up, HFX puts you in a corner, so that they can easily take your money.

Really i can not describe what i felt when i lost 24,000$ !!

Any way i would be very thankful if you investigate in my case, and of course i would be very grateful if you returned back my money.

Thank you for your support .

Hisham

Last edited:
Dear All,

I am back again.....HFX company has been negotiating with me for the last 2-3 months in order to remove all my posts in FPA.
Here is the update in brief:-
- First they have contacted me to re trade with them again, but this time they will assign a new qualified account manager.
- Of course I refused to trade with them.
- Then i requested them to return back my money, and of course they told me that they have not my money any more, and they can not return any.
- They can only offer me service if i re trade with them.
- Then i though of re trading with them BUT without money. i requested them to re activate my account with bonus value of my money (24,000 $), so that i can trade, and withdraw and profit.
- The customer satisfaction representative told me that she will check.
- 2 days later, she told me that they agree on only 5000$ but with strange conditions.
- The strange conditions are as follows:- in order to withdraw profits, i must trade 500 lots in less than 6 months.
- In Addition, i must sign a declaration form that i will remove all my posts in any forex forum, confirm that i will never write any negative review in the future, and i will never make a legal action against HFX.
- Next day, i told them that it is not achievable target, and also i am not sure 100% that i will make profits.
- In addition i refused to sign this document.
- Later they agree not to sign the document.
- We started to negotiate on the number of lots till we reached 200 lots.
- They insist that i must remove all my posts in FPA.
- Last week i have rejected all these hassle as i will go for a legal action against them.
- I am currently translating all the mails i have from them, and synchronize them with the trading history.
- Also i am translating the mails from their marketing/ sales team that have many fake promises.(ex dedicated account manager to protect my account from losing your money if i opened VIP account)
- what is so funny that they told me that they are regulated company, but unfortunately they are NOT.
Anyone here know a contact in the FSA, as i want to make a complaint against this company in addition to the legal action.
I am really disappointed from this company.

Thank you all for your support.
Best Regards.

Hisham

Back