hfx..hfx..hfx..HELP!!

nicoclaase

Recruit
Hi all, yes, another one screwed by hfx. They have my money and I can not get the bastards to give it back. I live in South Africa but if need be I will fly to London to make a case. Can anyone give me some advice? They are not regulated so the fca can not do much else but investigate at this stage. I'm contact with the UK fraud department at the polise. I am also in process with several other agencies among the US and Cypress. Is there a legal group somewhere who works with this?

Hi all, yes, another one screwed by hfx. They have my money and I can not get the bastards to give it back. I live in South Africa but if need be I will fly to London to make a case. Can anyone give me some advice? They are not regulated so the fca can not do much else but investigate at this stage. I'm contact with the UK fraud department at the polise. I am also in process with several other agencies among the US and Cypress. Is there a legal group somewhere who works with this?

flying to London won't help you, they are not there and they are not regulated there. HFX are located in Israel under the name DMD ltd.

There is a guy here in FPA who managed to get his money out of them, how about you consult him?

Back