HFX Scam

Naim jb

Recruit
I got a call from someone in this company named Usama where he introduced himself and conviced me to deposit money.
Then someone named Shadly started to call me. he said that if i deposit 1000$ he will give me 300$ as a bonus and we trade with this amount and if i loose the 300$ i will withdraw the money.
Later on he told me to deposit 1500$ more so he can help me daily on trades but i only deposited 500$.
We made profit our first trades. the amount was 2500$.
I wanted to withdraw the whole amount and stop trading because i was risking a lot of money on trades with no stop loss.
Shadly called me and told me to wait for the end of the month. he then opened several loosing trades in one hour and the amount became 750$ and if i haven't closed the trades manually it would have vanished.
And so i stopped trading and it's been like 3 months and i'm writing mails to everyone in the company and no one is replying.
Never trade with those people. if anyone can help me i would be vert gratefull

How did you deposit?

If with a credit card wait no more and start a chargeback procedure through your bank/card issuer

The victim got all the info he needed to file with eConsumer and to attempt to recover fund by his credit card if that's how he deposited. Since HFX already earned a scam finding, I don't see any reason to doubt the person who complained.

Like many others, they start a post and forget about it, or the issues was resolved and they didn't bother to update (although I find it hard to believe HFX will pay a customer) or maybe it can be a fake compliant

Its not about doubt or lying, I`m asking where is victim ?

Most likely, he took the advice here and assumed that there wasn't anything else the FPA could do to help him.

If a person complaining stops responding, there's no point in digging up the thread and asking. All we can do is speculate. It's better to allow threads where the original poster is replying to remain higher on the page than to bump up abandoned threads.

Back